Thread: the bay yesterday

the bay yesterday

hi all well went looking for some tuna at the top end of the pearl there was only some jelly beans there then went down along the shipping channel to the 4beacons nothing then went down to the sand hills nothing then went along the edge of the green zone to mud and only got a few shots at some longtails they were only small pods and the baits that small there cleaning up quick ,then went up the inside of the bay nothing then went along the banks back up to the pearl and come across a few schools of mactuna you just got to target the bigger fish and got 1 around 4kg and headed back to bribe for a 110km round trip of the bay i could not see much bait at all on the sounder and the bait there feeding on is microbe but nice weather,i hope things improve soon as its nearly may and not much happening hopefully there late like the mackeral,cheers,Chris.

Re: the bay yesterday

Still a very nice fish on fly mate.
    Great weather, it is killing me sitting here...
    Cheers and thanks.

"Tackle Whore on a budget..."
    Gonzo II – Brooker 4.5m 40hp Yam & Outlaw Kayak
    Fish Well, Fish Egrell

http://www.ecofishersqld.org.au

Re: the bay yesterday

Good onya Chris ... thats exactly the thing that I'm looking for.

There used to be a bloke maybe 8 to 10 years ago on Oz TV that used to do a lot of salt water fly ... suppose thats where I first saw the way you blokes do business and fairly impressed