Thread: Condamine Crusaders...are go

Condamine Crusaders...are go

Hi All,
    Its D-day, pardon the pun, time to go catch a cod. Leave this arvo for condamine, be on the banks tonight hopefully with a line in the water a cup of joy and fire burning:smiley: Will get some pics and hopefully g rated vid with up date on river and condition of water. back next week.
    Cheers

Re: Condamine Crusaders...are go

Good work Chong.
    Can you post on the Milky Condamine Thread as well, just to keep the info flowing
    Cheers
    John

Good luck Chong, looking forward to some pics.

good luck guys.

cheers rossco

Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    good luck guys.

cheers rossco
    Hey Rossco
    have you been out with any success and how is the river looking down your way?
    John

G'day John, have only been out in some of the local creeks flicking lures as they are clear, we have been catching a few yella's nothing to get to excited about. Haven't fished the river although with all this talk i am getting very keen to give it a go, have gone over the river at Surat with work and it is still to dirty for lures at the moment.
    cheers rossco

Thanks Guys,
    will have a full report soon:cool:

Was out on the condamine on the weekend down near lemon tree, only got 1 yella legal to keep, 5 carp and lost a beauty cod..
    River level dropped round a foot in 4 days, irrigators must be really sucking her out.
    Not done out there yet, il be back even if it's to drink a few cold ales n relax..

Quote Originally Posted by uglyfish View Post
    Was out on the condamine on the weekend down near lemon tree, only got 1 yella legal to keep, 5 carp and lost a beauty cod..
    River level dropped round a foot in 4 days, irrigators must be really sucking her out.
    Not done out there yet, il be back even if it's to drink a few cold ales n relax..
    Hey mate where is lemon tree in the condy system I won't be there when you go next cause I live in Cairns, but I love the old river
    John

Bloody carp! :angry:
    Some mongrel really needs drowning for putting those bludgers in the system.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

John it's near millmerran, yeah bloody stinking carp..Any one know any other good spots on the ole river to set up a camp for a few days, throw some set lines out.
    Sounds like paradise to me.....
    Sit back n drink a few coldies, while ya wait for the set lines n crawchie pots to work?

John it's near millmerran, yeah bloody stinking carp..Any one know any other good spots on the ole river to set up a camp for a few days, throw some set lines out.
    Sounds like paradise to me.....
    Sit back n drink a few coldies, while ya wait for the set lines n crawchie pots to work?
    There is a place on the road south out of Condamine (the town) its a billabong and there is supposed to be toga in there but I havent seen any caught. It also has a camping area and I think there are toilets there as well. Not sure if its part of the condamine but it isnt very far from i think its on the Condamine Meandara rd. There is also the Chinchilla wier which is about 9km south of Chinchilla with camping and toilets. Take your rid tho.
    Cheers
    Steve

Yeah thanks snodger I know about that great billabong. As to toga Never heard of that but they would have been introduced if they were in fact there. I certainly hope they are not there

Cheers
    John

Quote Originally Posted by odes20 View Post
    Yeah thanks snodger I know about that great billabong. As to toga Never heard of that but they would have been introduced if they were in fact there. I certainly hope they are not there

Cheers
    John
    Thanks snodger, any body know the name of this billabong, and the depth of it?