Thread: Great experince with mechanics at Brisbane Northside Yamaha

Great experince with mechanics at Brisbane Northside Yamaha

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would give a business a big pat on the back.

Took my boat in for a service with these guys at the start of the week. Brisbane Yamaha use to be Kratzman, they are on the side of the highway at Burpengary.

It urns out Wade Wiemers (who gets a lot of mentions on this site) and has serviced my other boats in the past and is now the head mechanic here. He has closed his business.

Anyway I had a couple of issues and they sorted them all out for me and rang me to explain what the problems were and how much to fix it. The were well priced and even washed my boat for me.

Took the boat for a spin this morning and it runs better than ever.

Anyway there number is 3888 1727 and Matt is the service manager. They do service all types of motors.

All ways good to give a businees a wrap when it is deserved.

Cheers

Re: Great experince with mechanics at Brisbane Northside Yamaha

don't know if he would appreciate the last bit of the last sentence in the 3rd paragraph being advertised in a public forum

My apologies for this poor choice of words. Just trying to give a very good bunch of guys a big wrap.

its not anything about his business......... its about the last 2 words of that sentence - doesn't belong on a public forum

check your PM's for an explanation of why

I think Crafty might have meant - independant jobs. as in not under the banner of Brisbane Yamaha - but under Wades private business registration. He would still be doing this above board and with appropriate tax invoices. Sometimes the terminology used by people can be misleading. Knowing Wades reputation, I would think this is the case.

Greg

Your right Sleepy Greg I guess I didn't word it very well.

I relaise the term I used was not the right expression and so have amended