Thread: 26 Months away

26 Months away

Hello Ausfish members,
    Been away for 26 months and just rejoined the fold this morning. Still a very interesting and informative site. Just finished refurbishing the boat. Took 3 months and did all the work myself including a full 2-pack respray. Will post pix in due course. I think I had more fun in the journey rather than the destination! Anyhow, glad to be back and will join the regulars in contributing in a meaningful way.

Re: 26 Months away

Sweet boat mate. Nice job you did. Now how about the goss on her?

Make, brand, length, motors, electronics etc etc etc..............

Mike

The cat was made by Edencraft in '97 for the Sydney Olympics Security detail based in Campbell Cove, The Rocks. In a previous life, she was a cop patrol vessel for the Sydney Water Police, especially built to VIC and NSW Survey standards. 7m long, fiberglass hull and ally cabin, Sunbrella canopy. Power by Yamaha, a pair of 200hp 2 strokes. Koden electronics (sounder & GPS), gas strutted skipper and passenger buckets. Deck spreader lights (amber) red cabin nav lights and LED p/s lights. All deck hardware in s/s. Custom trailer 3 axles tandem linked with hydraulic disks on all wheels. Towed by a LR Discovery (4litre auto).

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

what a beauty looks a honey nice job done time for fun.
    hilly

Just posted more pix in 'Boating' forum titled 'Flatstrap Project'; for those interested in seeing other members' ideas and what I do in my spare time. Thanks all.

Nicely done ....