Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's Nuggstar!?!?!

Where's Nuggstar!?!?!

Don't know him personally, but used to enjoy his reports. Seemed a knowledgeable and very keen fisho but haven't seen anything from him for a long time. Any of you Sunny coast lad's know why he doesn't post anymore????

Cheers.........Terry.............

Re: Where's Nuggstar!?!?!

hopefully fedjy didnt catch him at his pet spot, he has been quiet thats for sure.

Was thinking the same thing 'wheres that nug critter with his funny,informative and great grammarred reports' ?:

There is several of the same genre missing of late, ffejadams, tailorboi, nagg, all noticeably missing from reports and discussions. Me thinks there is a new site out there somewhere they have gravitated to.
    Jack.

Nagg lurks over in the Freshwater area now suffering from pond Barra sickness
    Tailorboi99 is still posting a fair bit but not every day
    Nuggstar must be catching too many fish to post as much but is still around the scenes
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

deffinatly a few gone awall,another few is snapperbasher and everybodies favorite justjack

Yeah,, where is justjack. I was just about getting the diving into the mud hole technique going.......

those guys put up quite a few posts and kept the forums rolling. shame to see them go awol.

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Nuggstar must be catching too many fish to post as much but is still around the scenes
    Eh Orse, this is the fresh water section

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Why did this get moved to Freshwater?!?!?!? Never saw Nuggstar post in this section?!?!?!

Nuggstar has been too busy at 'my' old giant herring spot haha. He's still around, just doesn't get on the net much. Ffejy is hanging out at a quieter forum, the rest, well, no idea.

I really do miss tailorboi.

Quote Originally Posted by .:::stotty:::. View Post
    I really do miss tailorboi.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    ...pond barra sickness.....

classic.

Pete

I know some have gone awall because there is a clique in the fw section that only care about a certain dam near gin gin. Who here used to enjoy hardb8s detailed bass,barra,cod and tackle reports or little grey mans bass reports or alphas and flairj's reports on supertuning and custom painting high end japanese reels??

I know they still fish and report alot but just not here anymore.

Maybe nuggstar and the others mentioned feel the same way.
    Regards Kyle.