Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's Nuggstar!?!?!

Re: Where's Nuggstar!?!?!

Just out of curiosity Hairy, where do you fish, other than the freshwater section?
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Just out of curiosity Hairy, where do you fish, other than the freshwater section?
    And right on queue the crew arrives.

Watch for the roll call of the usual suspects after this post.

Mainly sweetwater nowadays Kyle and a few other sites with no I.B.D.

Sweetwater is good,no ego's or emoticons.

You really should post some of your pics mate,Mrs. might be surprised..

The mrs. That is a very thoughtful and helpful response and really adds something positive to the topic at hand.

As for where i fish, i dabble in just about everything, from morton bay snapper and longtails, whiting, gar, bream,squid pretty much anything that time and weather permits me to target. Over the last 5 years i have grown very fond of the many sweetwater locations that qld has to offer.

Alphas no one on here wants to know about wild bass and cod unless of course its written by a member of the crew.

Sorry that this thread has gone off the rails. Some people on here take life to seriously.

Last time i saw nuggstar he was workin at the blibli barra farm does anyone know if he's still there? He was posting on another forum not long ago.

[QUOTE=hairypunt;1154685]I know some have gone awall because there is a clique in the fw section that only care about a certain dam near gin gin. Who here used to enjoy hardb8s detailed bass,barra,cod and tackle reports or little grey mans bass reports or alphas and flairj's reports on supertuning and custom painting high end japanese reels??

ok ok , so the clique is who..????...are these people in this "clique" responsible for these fishoes not posting..?? ..most fresh fishoes i know on this site fish all fresh dams and streams not just dams up gingin way...ive seen there reports from borumba, somerset , and other locations also..and most of them have replied to YOUR threads to say congrats...??? have they not kyle..??....

Quote Originally Posted by alphas View Post
    And right on queue the crew arrives.

Watch for the roll call of the usual suspects after this post.

Mainly sweetwater nowadays Kyle and a few other sites with no I.B.D.

Sweetwater is good,no ego's or emoticons.

You really should post some of your pics mate,Mrs. might be surprised..

go and play on sweetwater then where there are no "egos"...

you also have recieved plenty of praise from your reports and help from fishoes in this section for tackle related issues...have you not..???

[QUOTE=hairypunt;1154772]The mrs. That is a very thoughtful and helpful response and really adds something positive to the topic at hand.

As for where i fish, i dabble in just about everything, from morton bay snapper and longtails, whiting, gar, bream,squid pretty much anything that time and weather permits me to target. Over the last 5 years i have grown very fond of the many sweetwater locations that qld has to offer.

Alphas no one on here wants to know about wild bass and cod unless of course its written by a member of the crew.

Sorry that this thread has gone off the rails. Some people on here take life to seriously.

you derailed it mate....WELL DONE..

deano....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Thats 2 from the crew,with one thank you.

Right on cue.

Thats 2 from the crew,with one thank you.

Right on cue.

Better make that 3 ! & we can wipe the thanks ......

just cant help yourself can you alfus? - gotta love these emoticons

probably shouldn't bother , hey ? ...... probably feel like a bit of an outsider here - ..... a bit lost maybe ...... never mind - someone cares Hey Sir - gotta love the emoticons ..... not to mention IBD

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Last edited by BR65; 21-04-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: not worth it, Im puttin on a happy face from now on

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post

That's about how I felt about it

Chris

PS & btw ..... I cant remember Nugg having issues with anyone - seemed like a knockabout bloke who got on with everyone - probably too busy fishing
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

out wide/br65 and nagg-
    http://http://www.sweetwaterfishing....ic,5905.0.html

feel like an outsider there,Nagg??

Brian-nugg-is a mate and he has told me that he is over AF,too many ego's(his words)

No emoticon required.

Thanks Jeff and co. for the PM's,I knew I was'nt the only one.

Deano to answer your question yes they have left for that reason.

Clique was the wrong word commitee fits better.

Pat on the back commitee you derailed the thread with with your ego driven reply's....again.

I must say i thought i would get more pm's from people who disagree with what i'm writing,but instead i have recieved an overwhelming amount of support and no negative pm's what so ever.

Regards Kyle.

out wide/br65 and nagg-
    http://http://www.sweetwaterfishing....ic,5905.0.html

feel like an outsider there,Nagg??

Brian-nugg-is a mate and he has told me that he is over AF,too many ego's(his words)

No emoticon required.

Thanks Jeff and co. for the PM's,I knew I was'nt the only one.
    Ego's have no place amongst decent fishermen.

Back on topic for a moment - is Nuggstar still working at the Barra Park? He gave me some info a while back about it.

Steve

Far out the af fw crew get fired up easy, Kyle didn't even have to say much for that one, I thought the sw section was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Back on topic for a moment - is Nuggstar still working at the Barra Park? He gave me some info a while back about it.

Steve
    Nope, doesn't work there anymore.

Man o man... Im loving this sh*t!

Aslong as you blokes know that theres a better forum out there, thats the main thing. Young nuggstar (seems like his a hell of a lot brighter then the naggstar) might have already got the message. Thumbs up to young blokes!

Now, go to the top of this page (Page 2) - check out the first post on this page, and then look across at the avatar/display picture. Kind of sums things up, don't you think?
    TT