Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mondy Barra Trophy this weekend

Mondy Barra Trophy this weekend

Things are shaping up very nicely for Mondy this weekend, thanks to Brian there is finally a good report from Mondy. It looks like we'll have around 15 - 20 teams turning up, which I will be very happy with. Its not too late to rock up on the day, the more the merrier!

FRIDAY NIGHT REGISTRATION & BRIEFING
    The Registration and briefing will start from 6.30pm Friday at the Gin Gin Hotel, and Rob Woods will be putting on a keg from this time, counter meals available. Jason Erlich will also be doing a barra presentation from this time to keep you all entertained, the Karaoke will be later!
    The presentation will start at 8pm.

ENTRIES
    Postal and Faxed Entries are now closed.
    Cash entries will be taken up untill 7.30pm on Friday night.
    For those Paying on the night bring the correct cash
    If you need to join or renew your ABT Membership, you can do so at the briefing - bring cash.
    To make things quicker on the night, print and fill out entry form and membership form, from australianbarra.com.au NOW and bring them with you.
    Also bring boat insurance forms.

Checklist
    Brag Mat
    Knotless Landing Net
    Entry, Membership, insurance sorted
    Accom booked and ask for late checkout sunday
    Check and pack tackle
    Charge elec batteries
    Check SIP is current
    Camera batteries, clear all old pics off memory card (please)

SPONSORS
    Thanks very much to the following sponsors for their generous support
    Pflueger
    Berkley
    Shakespeare
    BarraMaddness Fishing Charters
    Foxies Barra Havoc
    The Tackle Warehouse
    Storm Lures
    Plano - Gillies
    Halco Lures
    Gin Gin Hotel
    Lab Maps

Cheers, hope to see you there,

Matt

Further enquiries to Me on 0407 132 153 or 3341 1883 (BH)

Re: Mondy Barra Trophy this weekend

Good luck Matt. Wish I was going to be there. Bit of a Karaoke pig after a few few beers "L"
    Steve

Good luck Matt, hope it all goes well. Looks like you have a great weekend mapped out. Wish we could get there, maybe next time. Looking forward to the reports/results.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Best of luck fellows.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

As has been said Mat hope all have a safe and great comp, wish I could attend will be there next year if ya have it!

Nath

Cheers team, I'm just hoping to have some decent results and a good report to post come monday.

Matt

Yes best of luck Matty. It's a bloody great initiative of yours and you really deserve full credit. It'll be a hit for sure.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Hope everything goes well for you Matt & Best of luck to all those competing . Would have liked to be there rather than heading down to Sydney - that's for sure

Have a great one

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Good luck on the Weekend Matt. you have put heaps of effort in, and its good to see a steady roll up of teams. Hopefully plenty more come out closer to the night.

Weather is overcast and drizzle at the moment.....but I like that. Most important its not cold. From what I hear, speaking to a few travellers yesterday, there is a few fish being caught. Things have been improving daily for the last week for one crew. I think they mangaged 2-3 fish per day over past 2 days of trip, but had plenty more hits etc the further the week went on. Should be a quiet week on the water (no holidays etc)...so things are looking up.

Unfortunatly I have a wedding on the sunny coast Sat night, but I will catch up for a coldie at the briefing Fri night!!

Cheers Steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Yes best of luck Matty. It's a bloody great initiative of yours and you really deserve full credit. It'll be a hit for sure.

Cheers
    Paul
    Thanks Paul, the first might not be a huge hit, but its a work in progress,

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Hope everything goes well for you Matt & Best of luck to all those competing . Would have liked to be there rather than heading down to Sydney - that's for sure

Have a great one

Chris
    I would have loved to have the 'Mayor' in attendance for the inaguaral Barra Trophy :smiley: sorry to hear you can't make it mate! I'm sure we'll see you there in the future.

Cheers,

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Good luck on the Weekend Matt. you have put heaps of effort in, and its good to see a steady roll up of teams. Hopefully plenty more come out closer to the night.

Weather is overcast and drizzle at the moment.....but I like that. Most important its not cold. From what I hear, speaking to a few travellers yesterday, there is a few fish being caught. Things have been improving daily for the last week for one crew. I think they mangaged 2-3 fish per day over past 2 days of trip, but had plenty more hits etc the further the week went on. Should be a quiet week on the water (no holidays etc)...so things are looking up.

Unfortunatly I have a wedding on the sunny coast Sat night, but I will catch up for a coldie at the briefing Fri night!!
    Cheers Steve
    Thanks for the update Steve, great to hear more positive reports. See you Friday night.

Cheers,

Matt

Cheers Steve
    Hey Stevie ditch the wedding thingy and Prinny and I will take ya Jackin:cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hey Stevie ditch the wedding thingy and Prinny and I will take ya Jackin:cool:
    love to mate!!!!..but it would end in divorce for sure!!!

Chicks love weddings....I love the free pi$$!!!!!

Stevo!!
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

love to mate!!!!..but it would end in divorce for sure!!!

Chicks love weddings....I love the free pi$$!!!!!

Stevo!!
    Isn't that the same thing steve you love weddings for the free piss

shane