Thread: foot ped for min koda

foot ped for min koda

hi mates
    been looking for foot contoll on the net in the usa for a min koda power
    drive riptide sp looked at just about every site ether out of stock or not
    listed , dozes any mates out there know a site that has them in stock,
    looking for a mate thatis up in the northren terr that the moment
    catching barr 93 bigest at this time, bast..., he is having trubble with foot controll , replys would be apresheated, onah rob

Re: foot ped for min koda

Hi mate,
    I have just got a wireless copilot kit from Northland marine. It is in states. Few guys from here reccomended them and i can say they have been first class to deal with... info@northlandmarine.com is the link to send your email questions to... other wise just google it..

Sure JT at this store will be able to help you out.

Poppers

Re: foot ped for min koda

Quote Originally Posted by poppers81 View Post
    Hi mate,
    I have just got a wireless copilot kit from Northland marine. It is in states. Few guys from here reccomended them and i can say they have been first class to deal with... info@northlandmarine.com is the link to send your email questions to... other wise just google it..

Sure JT at this store will be able to help you out.

Poppers
    Mate,

Have to agree with Poppers, I got a copilot from northland marine and could not be happier. The copilot allows very easy fine adjustments without the hassle of balancing on one foot. I reckon I have a lure in the water about 20% more since I ditched the foot control.

Obviously it depends on funds but they are not that much more expensive from the States at the moment and IMHO I believe they are far better value. Just my thoughts.

Cheers,

Cam.