Thread: Boynedale Bush Ramp - working bee ????

Boynedale Bush Ramp - working bee ????

Launched up at Boynedale Bush Camp on Monday for first time. Not to bad with the old Hyundai Excel. However I must say the waters edge has been chewed up a bit and is quite boggy and trailer sinks a bit in the mud.

Anyone with a spare bobcat available to throw a load of gravel on the ramp ???. I see a nice pile of railway stone only about 1km up the dirt that could be just right for the ramp. Would certainly make launching a lot easier and cleaner !!!!!

Might take a shovel next time and load a few buckets each trip. Better yet an Ausfish working bee. Reckon the GAWB would fund the upgrade to the ramp ???

Gaz

Re: Boynedale Bush Ramp - working bee ????

Quote Originally Posted by BigChiefBarra View Post
    Launched up at Boynedale Bush Camp on Monday for first time. Not to bad with the old Hyundai Excel. However I must say the waters edge has been chewed up a bit and is quite boggy and trailer sinks a bit in the mud.

Anyone with a spare bobcat available to throw a load of gravel on the ramp ???. I see a nice pile of railway stone only about 1km up the dirt that could be just right for the ramp. Would certainly make launching a lot easier and cleaner !!!!!

Might take a shovel next time and load a few buckets each trip. Better yet an Ausfish working bee. Reckon the GAWB would fund the upgrade to the ramp ???

Gaz
    Nope Because the tide goes out 364 days a year Working Bee Nope 33k to the bush ramp. About 16 to the main one