Thread: lost a 480 hornet?

lost a 480 hornet?

there is an stripped and abandoned quintrex 480 hornet in the state forest near my place(brisbane northside). it was dumped (???) tonight. what makes me suspicious is the dodgy respray (fresh as it still tacky) and it has been stripped bare. they missed the trailer rego CQ 4002. Anyway I have reported it the thin blue line so it will probably be there forever. other than dodgy paint hull and trailer still good nick. put the word out at least they might get the hull and trailer back

Re: lost a 480 hornet?

Good move on your part, the owner may be grateful especially if it was not insured. It is surprising what you see when driving trails, especially close to town.
    I have given 4wd Forum links and other fishing forum links to two people that have lost boats and neither bothered to use them which surprised me some. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Dreamin View Post
    there is an stripped and abandoned quintrex 480 hornet in the state forest near my place(brisbane northside). it was dumped (???) tonight. what makes me suspicious is the dodgy respray (fresh as it still tacky) and it has been stripped bare. they missed the trailer rego CQ 4002. Anyway I have reported it the thin blue line so it will probably be there forever. other than dodgy paint hull and trailer still good nick. put the word out at least they might get the hull and trailer back
    The fella that owns it has been contacted by the police, so thankyou to Still_dreamin for reporting it and to the boys in blue for following it up

Mate is so so good this site to see everbody support everybody is a credit to you and so many on this site