Thread: Tomorrow Heading out in the bay for a fish

Tomorrow Heading out in the bay for a fish

Is any one thinking of going into the bay for a fish Tuesday morning, It's looking like it might be a nice day for it.

Eric

Re: Tomorrow Heading out in the bay for a fish

Thinking Thursday or Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by wags on the water View Post
    Thinking Thursday or Friday.
    8am Friday

STRADDIE.

Heaven.

Rod

My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

STRADDIE is heaven rod were a lucky mob of blokes here.
    hilly

Put the boat in at RBC, headed straight over to Atkinson reef and on the way over tested out my new QL Trim Tabs WOW what a difference, Pulled up and looked around the Tiwi Pearl pulled up at my spot, and got smashed off and that was it nothing after that.
    Pulled up anchor and off to the 4 beacons got amongst the bait fish up come that 15 knot SW and upped anchor again to heading back towards RBC playing with the trim tabs in that bloody SW slop, and once there set up man oh man what a difference i can not get over the difference they have made to a already good riding boat and made it even batter.
    To all on ausfish that have recommended QL trim tabs right from the start i thank you there the ducks nuts, i can not recommend them enough and now can not what to tackle out side with them on.

Eric