Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunker Group For Anzac Weekend

Bunker Group For Anzac Weekend

Now I know Easter is screwed for weather and I am not going out to Musgrave, Fitzroy, Sykes and the like, I have decided that ANZAC weekend is it and I am going out the reef.

ANZAC weekend has been great weather as a rule so here's hopin'
    Leaving Friday23rd.

"CARNELPYA"

LEEROY?
    MARK?
    STEVE?
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Re: Bunker Group For Anzac Weekend

Hello Newby

Have a great time on the Bunker Goup, it would be a nice fishing trip. I hope the weather will be in your favour for a change.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    Now I know Easter is screwed for weather and I am not going out to Musgrave, Fitzroy, Sykes and the like, I have decided that ANZAC weekend is it and I am going out the reef.

Leaving Friday23rd.

"CARNELPYA"

LEEROY?
    MARK?
    STEVE?

mmmm What time friday???

Will let ya know.

we might be out there newby... you got hot showers on that ship might come and say gday if you do

Quote Originally Posted by vertico View Post
    we might be out there newby... you got hot showers on that ship might come and say gday if you do
    Don't forget to negotiate Newbs, the places these guys catch reds and trout should be worth a bit of hot water.......

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post

Leaving Friday23rd.

"CARNELPYA"

LEEROY?
    MARK?
    STEVE?
    Sorry Mate, have a better offer. My daughter's 5th birthday.

Have a great time and don't listen to Mark - he will lead you astray.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by vertico View Post
    So If I havent got hot water you wont come and say hello?

How rude...

Of course its got hot water, its a real boat....

I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

haha mate if you are in the lagoon and we are there we will swing by and have a chin wag and sink a few tin soldiers..

Newbs,
    no can do mate, i have a 3pm development meeting on the friday arvo, damn work again!!

one day soon, maybe

Lee

Thats F/U dude...
    Development meeing????
    Blahhhhhhhhhhh
    God I am glad I dont work for a large group any more.
    I am going fishing
    NEWBY T.G.

Hey Newbs
    If ya still interested I'll be available, athough we might have give Douglas Shoals a wide berth from the look of it.

yeah them the drags of working for someone!! Yeah fishing anywhere around the keppels will be stuffed, useless bloody chinese!!

Sounds like a plan Newby, I'll be sneaking around with Sean probly, hunting reds in the cover of darkness hehe

Here's hoping the weather plays the game!!

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Spot82 View Post
    Sounds like a plan Newby, I'll be sneaking around with Sean probly, hunting reds in the cover of darkness hehe

Here's hoping the weather plays the game!!

Anthony
    Mother nature, AND NOW THE BLOODY CHINESE have got it in for me.

Well if not ANZAC weekend, definitely the May weekend. Weather and Chinese will have to back the F up just for a few days... I need a fishing trip. Freezer empty.
    NEWBY T.G.

Well mother nature is not playing fair up here at the moment. 20's + for the next week or so. I didn't get out over easter. I am starting to shake and tremble from withdrawals. I need a fix of "Carnelpya" for a few days.
    Work work and more work.....
    Anzac or Labour day weekend for sure. I don't care what the weather is, I am going for a few days on one of them.
    Even if its Targinny Creek or Grahams Creek in 30's+ I am going.
    Hopefully, I can actually get out BOTH weekends.
    That will feel like a 6 week holiday for me.
    10 sleeps until Anzac Friday and setting sail for the sunset...
    NEWBY T.G.