Thread: 1770 Easter School Hols

Smile 1770 Easter School Hols

Hi fishos - I'm heading to 1770 for school Hols - looking for any tips - I've fished to the NE towards Fitzroy before. Keen to get the marks for the bait ground a few clicks out from 1770 - (I guess maybe look for other boats). Anyone else going and looking for a partner boat - I've got a C-craft 650. Always keen to learn more!

regards
    Peter

Re: 1770 Easter School Hols

Hi peter,
    I am afraid that I cannot help you out with bait ground marks, but the Outer Rocks north of 1770 are worth a look. My father and I have a 4m tinny so we mostly troll around the headland for mackeral or stay in the inlet when the weather is average. Last year we headed up to the outer rocks and managed a few reefies and a large spaniard. We are going to be in 1770 for the second week of the school holidays, so if you are still up there maybe we could say G'day.
    Kind regards,
    Colin

Hi Colin - Thanks for the tip about the outer rocks (off Bustard I presume) - haven't been there yet. The Boat's name is 'Primehard' - keep a look out for us.
    regards
    Peter

PM sent mate

fez

are you heading out to musgrave ?
    plenty of bait about 1km NE from the bar. pm if you need any spots.
    sean

1770 is a definate possibility for me between the 5th/6th - 10th, if by some miricle the weather co-operates.

Looking at a overnighter Fitzroy area.

19C Haines
    Vitamin Sea

Cheers

Bill

will get some marks and stuff together for you boys ill get back to you in a few days.
    sean

Excellent!

Good onya Sean

Email me on info@PEtackle.com and ill email you some information Ive made up for the site.
    Sean