Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter???

Re: Easter???

Timi, yeah afte the first day it hurt when i got out, 16 hours straight will do that, but damn the 2nd day was easy!! have you been fishing while down there, some good snaps this time of year??

cheers Lee

Thanks Tranter, Merry Christmas to you too!

Lee, I haven't fished there for years. I tend to get the family stuff done (or the Cricket) and get home ASAP. I'm delaying the return for two days this year to go to the Oakbank Races on Saturday, and to see the CROWS whoop ass on the Swans on Sunday.

I drop my Son off at the airport Monday at 4:30 am, then drive home...

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

So BACK TO FISHING at Easter...
    I have one more option... I may do the Keppels yet as well. Weather dependant of course.
    The cancelled CQ M&G sorta prompted that. Nice part of the world that I have not explored properly yet.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Brejen and I are heading to Brunswick Heads for a week over easter ...depending on the weather as to if we take 'Fulle sic ' or just the tinny ...hope to catch up with Mono again .
    Cheers Tezza

Just thinking, if i get a glass out, I might sail down to Hervey Bay via the shelf trolling for blues then a couple of days at Roonies then troll back up along the 20-30 mtr stuff.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

I have great News.

Perfect Easter situation.

I will be working from Thursday right through until at least Tuesday. And out west................ Yee Haaa no &^%$# traffic........ no *&^%$ tourists......... no *&^%$# boat drivers.. no *&^%$%$$ drunks.

OH, it's inside and air conned......

It is a 5 hour drive from Brisvegas, so far enough away from the hordes.

Hope the weather is good guys, I really do, but I simply cannot DO Easter on the water, although NEWBY's deep water trip sounds the go !!!!

enjoy....................

LP..

Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Yamba for me. Not taking the boat, will be land based if I do have a fish.

Then home for the Sunday Monday. All dependant if I am not working of course, which I hope I won't be,

Mike

pokin north through mt.isa to king ash bay, going to be slow but i'm in no hurry as we will spend three weeks in the gulf. must admit ,usually stay home and check the traffic reports. cheers '

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    I have great News.

Perfect Easter situation.

I will be working from Thursday right through until at least Tuesday. And out west................ Yee Haaa no &^%$# traffic........ no *&^%$ tourists......... no *&^%$# boat drivers.. no *&^%$%$$ drunks.

OH, it's inside and air conned......

It is a 5 hour drive from Brisvegas, so far enough away from the hordes.

Hope the weather is good guys, I really do, but I simply cannot DO Easter on the water, although NEWBY's deep water trip sounds the go !!!!

enjoy....................

LP..

don't worry Phil..i am heading 4 hours south west...no traffic, no tourists, no boat drivers and maybe just a couple of us drunk at times.
    There will only be about 8 people on 4000 heactares..BUT..i won't be working..will be fishing.

Jeese Newbs, make up ya mind like I have will ya, I'll be on the east coast somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Jeese Newbs, make up ya mind like I have will ya, I'll be on the east coast somewhere.
    OK OK OK I may head to WA for the weekend then.

Jus kiddin'

Looking at seabreeze, it looks like Pancake for me. Bummer.
    I was really looking forward to doin the reef.
    See what happens.
    Its the weather, anything can happen.
    NEWBY T.G.

Looking more and more like a couple of days at Kaurie Crk for me, If the weather doesn't turn completely to s#$t.

Option 3, Lock it in Eddie.

15-20's on 2 mtrs up here.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really need a trip to the reef.
    I am out of premium fish.

Anyone going to Pancake? I will see you there.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Looking more and more like a couple of days at Kaurie Crk for me, If the weather doesn't turn completely to s#$t.

Watch your off the plane speed. The Water Police hit Tin Can every Easter with there big cat, rubber duckies, jet ski's and speed guns.

However, should be some jacks around.

Regards
    Chappy
    Tin Can Bay

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPPY View Post
    Watch your off the plane speed. The Water Police hit Tin Can every Easter with there big cat, rubber duckies, jet ski's and speed guns.

However, should be some jacks around.

Regards
    Chappy
    Tin Can Bay

With any luck there will be odd jack or 2, I may have plot the transit lane in Kaurie incase they pay a visit.