Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awoonga How high ?

Re: Awoonga How high ?

Back of Kens bay

As at yesterday, Awoonga is at 90.22% capacity. Well over 6000 hectares of surface area..
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Oh Dear !

Cattle yards at Dude Ranch

trev saw the same up at mondy weeks ago nest on branch on saturday ,gooone on sunday arvo under 10mm of water

Same spot on the Barra Tour

Thanks Trev, The photographic record you have posted is fantastic, in fact almost unbelieveable.

What a difference a couple of weeks makes.

Imagine the explosion of the bio mass, some barra will reach massive proportions with the abundance of food that will be available.

Time, i reckon to bung in a huge number of barra fingerlings, lets say in quantities not recorded before.

Cheers,
    John.

A very graphical presentation of how quickly things can and do change.....loved the pics Trev.......seems like it has been 40 days and 40 nights.....perhaps you should build an Ark.

Johnny showed me (sorry.....pointed out) that spot way way above Ken's and I remember thinking at the time what mad (and fit) bassard would want to walk that far
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

nice pics trev..... any chance of some pics of cania or if anyone has got any. apparenty fair amount has gone in. boondooma has also come up, but i heard a little whisper that it may just go. pretty unreliable source that one though.
    cheers
    kh
    WHERES THEM BREAM?

The Bluff

Thanks Trev.

Hows the fishing?

john (obi-wan) there will be fingerings released in the next 9 or 10 days into awoonga (150,000) and further 100,000 to 150,000 in the following days (boat ramp release for community members to distribute to their own devices). many of the access roads are under water, so to make it easier it will be conducted at the ramp (the community release that is). fish wil be progressively released into awoonga throughout our winter production run (approx, 25,000 per month until september).

cheers
    kh
    WHERES THEM BREAM?

Quote Originally Posted by gladbream View Post
    john (obi-wan) there will be fingerings released in the next 9 or 10 days into awoonga (150,000) and further 100,000 to 150,000 in the following days (boat ramp release for community members to distribute to their own devices). many of the access roads are under water, so to make it easier it will be conducted at the ramp (the community release that is). fish wil be progressively released into awoonga throughout our winter production run (approx, 25,000 per month until september).

cheers
    kh
    Thanks for the info Kurt,

It sounds good, hope all goes well.

Cheers,

John.