Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boondooma Dam

Re: Boondooma Dam

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor Guy View Post
    great pics Johno anymore ? like to see the pontoon and ramp just to get an idea of how high it is even a pic of the dam wall with the tower in it would be good
    Just got back, fishing was very very testing (but we still had a good time), over the whole weekend there were only 15 bass caught between 40 odd anglers. Main basin was muddy and it got worse as you headed up the dam, could take a little while to come good. Not a lot of unpowered camping room left either, could be crowded at Easter.
    Cheers
    Mike

The wall now 14/3/10 The big bay beside the spillway is full too! (out of shot to the right)

The main ramp now

The main ramp in Sept 2006

Not much room for camping but every site has a ocean view

great pics Mike was there last Sept and it was as your pic in 06 great to see , will have to try and get up there soon before they release half of it for the power station

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor Guy View Post
    so wheres your pictures griz show us some proof LOL
    Some Guy already beat me
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

put yours up to Griz i reckon 2 to 3 weeks and it should clear up

the fish will be big and fat from eating all the bugs comin out of the flooded banks not to mention the stuff that flowed in

bump this up

Well it looks like Easter is going to be spent at Boondooma again this year. Only taking the yaks this time. Anyone fished the dam lately and any hints? We are camping up near balancing rock on one of the properties so the main basin and wall area are not really an option.

Thanks,

Phill
    All I want is to catch MORE legal fish!