Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

Question What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

Well. Who's going to start??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Re: What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

Slow Mongs staying in the right lane and more of a local thing,those ( not all )bloody tradies not securing there loads properly on the F3 between the Central Coast and Sydney.

The amount of crap on the side of the F3 between those areas is disgraceful.

Steve

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

People who run red lights in the wet... One cleaned up my daughter yesterday.. sent her spining through an intersection.. luckily only rear quarter pannel damage but her car is off the road
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Main thing is she's all good i take it ?.

Steve

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

1. Going slow then speeding up for overtaking lanes.
    2. Going under the speed limit ANYWHERE.
    3. Not keeping left.
    4. Dodging in front of a truck when braking.
    5. Running red lights.
    6. Tailgating.
    7. People who don't know how to use indicators, ESPECIALLY AT ROUNDABOUTS!!!
    8. People who can't merge.
    9. "I want to be in front!"

And possibly a few more...

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

1. Lack of indicators
    2. Lack of courtesy when merging. How hard is it to remember 1 for 1

Yesterday:- 7.00 pm raining steadily along Newmarket road and a van sped past me on the right at 70Km/hr to then indicate with one flash and turn left, leaving me with nearly no time to react let alone space to pull up. Gladly missed the fool.
    5 minutes earlier saw a 3 car accident when one tried to change lanes quickly and clipped the turning car and the one that was driving to their left.

Why is it. When it is wet people seem to speed up and be more impatient.

Cheers
    Chris

Oii Timi....when you say those who cannot merge are you talking about those who race up the inside lane at traffic lights. on ramps and the such and then try and push in at the end of the merging lane....and fail to read the give way when merging and cut you off as they cross over the broken, dotted line that means give way to the traffic in the other lanes and seem to be everywhere in Brisbane??
    They used to annoy me but I fixed them....I moved
    Well nearly, mostly moved

I hate the people who go slow on the open road and then speeeeed up anywhere a passing opportunity arises and then slow down again afterwards.
    They also tend to speed through any lower speed zones such as towns, schools and work sites.

I hate the slow down road works ahead 60 or 80km/hr zones...and there isn't any road work
    There are some on the Cumminham now that are concreted in and have been there for months, if not years, and no work.

I hate those on Mt. Cotton road who insist on doing 40km/hr in a 80 zone

I hate holiday makers who don't give 2 flying figs about how many people they hold up when they do 80-90km/hr on the open road.

I hate those who pass you when your doing 105km/hr on the open road...and then slow down to 95.

I hate those who cannot sit on the one speed. One minute they're doing 120km/hr and the next 35km/hr.

I hate pension days and round-a-bouts combined together at the same time in Warwick.

I hate, with a passion, those who hold up traffic in shopping centres for 30 minutes so they can get a park 3m closer to the front door.

I hate those who park in disabled parking spots...and aren't
    I hate more those with disabled parking permits and aren't. You see them all the time. Those that think I have disabled parking permit for nana but she's at home...but I'll park here anyways.

I hate, with a greater passion, those (mostly mothers though) who park illegally to drop the munchens off at school....and they have to be dropped IN the front gate.....'I could not possibly park legally 200m away and walk the lazy little buggers to the front gate' type people.
    Actually I hate school zones during pickup and drop off times....parents are nuts around school zones at drop off and pickup times.

I hate it when they change road rules to stop some w@nker committing hurry-curry and all it does is affect the general populous doing the right thing and the w@nkers don't take any notice and continue to commit hurry curry
    I'll think up some more as time goes on....I'm sure of that

Can I mount a bazooka in the grill of Mrs Palmer??
    Last edited by finga; 03-03-2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: more to add
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

This silly bitch on Friday tried to "merge" with one of my trucks on Friday. She pushed up his left side on a one lane road as he was indicating right. He then started indicating left, turned left, and ran the Mazda 2 over.

We got a flat tyre and a bent rim. She has no car. front end squashed.

Coppers ripped her a new one. SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THERE! ONE LANE, D!CKHEAD!

Then she had the nerve to ask my driver to take the blame, as she wasn't insured!!! Stiff poopies, sweetheart. Sit tight, and await the letter of demand. My running gear ain't cheap!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

One of my guys was heading to work this morning 04:00 up the Pacific Hwy, car and box trailer coming the other way, trailer came adrift and head on into my guy, no lights or safety chain, no rego on trailer. His car written off, no injury to him luckily. Coppers are still tearing owner a new one.

Had my guy been injured it would have been my insurance, "on route to work"

Idiots..............

Pete.

SK - anyone involved a prang like a rear end or side on job should get a doctor to acertain if there is any whiplash injury - this will cover their ar$e as whiplash injuries may not become apparent immediatly and can ruin lives if bad enough. My daughter is one of those

Hates - DHs who dont know the rules on roundabouts
    People who obviously cant read speed/ stop/ giveway signs
    People who forgot what they learnt when they got their licence to kill or maim
    People who get pi$$ed and still drive - they should go and have a tour of a hospital that tries to rehabilitate crash victims

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Well. Who's going to start??
    Are you bored Scott....in your sleepy little town????

comment removed

Quote Originally Posted by groverwa View Post
    SK - anyone involved a prang like a rear end or side on job should get a doctor to acertain if there is any whiplash injury - this will cover their ar$e as whiplash injuries may not become apparent immediatly and can ruin lives if bad enough. My daughter is one of those
    I was a passenger in a mates car that got rear ended pretty bad. Hurt my neck and head, thought nothing of it. 10 years down the track and I am having constant problems with my neck. Mate told me back at the time to do something about it, I chose not too. I was an idiot.

* not keeping left when not passing (QLD drivers)
    * people with no patience or common courtesy
    * mobile phones while driving
    * P platers who think they know everything

and this is a big one for me...

* stray shopping trolleys in carparks (put them in the trolley bays... lazy ba$tards)
    Cheers,
    Leigh (Kero).

Ignorant tools that need their headlights on while launching or retrieving at the ramp and all the others above as for the mobile whilst driving I reckon that cops are the most frequent offenders of that offense.
    THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Live life like a dog,If you cant eat it or hump it ,
    pee on it and walk away.