Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

Re: What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

Quote Originally Posted by Pretzil View Post
    Yeah... Motorbike riders never do anything wrong, its always the car drivers fault...
    Like the guy tonight at the roundabout who was in a left turn only lane as I was going straight ahead from his right, who decided that when I was about a metre away that he would scream off in front of me and turn right.

The road rules apply to everyone on them, not just cars.
    Yeah, the car drivers never do anything wrong either.

Like the guy in the sidestreet on the weekend, when I had been waiting for the traffic to clear so I could turn into the sidestreet, when after 4 cars had passed whilst I was sitting in the right lane to turn, he just pulled out in front of me. Lucky I did not hit him, lucky for me. All I got was, sorry mate, did not see you. I had been sitting there for a good minute, headlighs on. My response was maybe you should open you f**ken eyes.

Horses for courses. Its the same for all type vehicles, not one nor the other. There are d##kheads in all vehicles.

Headlights that dont work, out off adjustment and/ or are loose and viabrate.

Truckies that keep their bitumen burners on for longer than necessary on long and straight roads like the 92 mile straight stretch on the Eyre highway

Motorcyclists that think if traffic banks up, its their god given right to ride up the road shoulders or centre of traffic.

90% of bike riders I see on the road are breaking road rules in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerTrance View Post
    Motorcyclists that think if traffic banks up, its their god given right to ride up the road shoulders or centre of traffic.

90% of bike riders I see on the road are breaking road rules in some way.
    Your just jelous cause we are passing you

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    Your just jelous cause we are passing you
    Possibly. But why do you think its ok to ride on the shoulder ?

On parts of the gateway motorway the road shoulders are wide enough that cars or 4WD's could easily drive along them, but no one does except bikes. I guess they all think they are above the law. No wonder they feature so highly in road toll statistics.

At least the shoulder is a bit safer then riding up the middle of traffic. Thats an accident, and a whole lot of pain for the rider waiting to happen. But less chance of getting done right ? and that all they care about. Wont be so funny when you lying in a hospital bed, or worse.

Just think every bike on the road is taking a car off it and easing congestion for you. They don't hold you up by doing so. Maybe they do it because they don't want to end up squished by vehicles at the end of the traffic. Travel though europe and how vehicles/mopeds/motorbikes interact would be an eye opener.

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i don't like bikes either on the m1 my ph rang i pulled over indicated for 50 mtrs or so started to talk after 5 to 10 seconds boom he got me in the rear the poor bloke only got the bike the day before it made me quite sick i was in my 5 ton tip with my bobcat on the back

Quote Originally Posted by gr hilly View Post
    i don't like bikes either on the m1 my ph rang i pulled over indicated for 50 mtrs or so started to talk after 5 to 10 seconds boom he got me in the rear the poor bloke only got the bike the day before it made me quite sick i was in my 5 ton tip with my bobcat on the back
    Don't you love when folks hit your truck?

LOL, they are the ones who feel the pain!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by gr hilly View Post
    I hate to tell ya but it is illegal to stop on the M1 or any other motorway or freeway unless it is an emergency or you have broken down...I hope you are paying for his damages.

What Pi$$e$ me off is people getting Pi$$ed off over my driving !

Seriously though, having travelled a few hi-way miles on dusk some don't see the sense in turning there headlights on untill they can't see anymore or it's pitch black !
    Many a time i've tried to overtake a slow moving vehicle on dusk only to slam on the brakes seeing another vehicle comming head on no lights

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    What Pi$$e$ me off is people getting Pi$$ed off over my driving !

Seriously though, having travelled a few hi-way miles on dusk some don't see the sense in turning there headlights on untill they can't see anymore or it's pitch black !
    Many a time i've tried to overtake a slow moving vehicle on dusk only to slam on the brakes seeing another vehicle comming head on no lights
    that is a good one Damo..and also in the rain..they think they can see but don't think if others can see them with the spray from other vehicles etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    I hate to tell ya but it is illegal to stop on the M1 or any other motorway or freeway unless it is an emergency or you have broken down...I hope you are paying for his damages.
    Even if that was the case, They would then both be deemed at fault. The bike should not have been riding on the shoulder. I would imagine that the cops would take your side. Pulled over to answer a phone call is a better excuse over riding up the shoulder to beat traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerTrance View Post
    Even if that was the case, They would then both be deemed at fault. The bike should not have been riding on the shoulder. I would imagine that the cops would take your side. Pulled over to answer a phone call is a better excuse over riding up the shoulder to beat traffic.
    I really don't know who would have the major fault levelled at them but my point is not to knock the other bloke when you are not doing the right thing yourself. We all break the road rules..I break them everytime I go out..I reverse out the driveway. Everyone breaks the road rules..just a bit more patience and recognisance of other vehicles around you can make a huge difference.

for me it is
    1. going 80 in a 100k zone in the fast lane and not get over, then when you pass them in the slow lane they give me the finger????????????? what is up with that?
    2. mobile phones, e.g friday driving along logan mwy idiot driving in fast lane going 80 in 100k zone (see number 1) on the phone, all the way up to just before my exit , then also goes off my exit.( see attached pic)

3. see number 1

4. see number 2

name and shame!!! pic of idiot on phone ! did a zoom in but too blury to see him! notice the wet road!..........idiot.

Irony, while driving, taking a photo of someone talking on the phone in the wet, what did you take your photo with btw?