Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

Re: What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

ever wanted to slam ya brakes on when someone is tailgating badly .?

ever wanted to yell "that got ya far didn't it?" to the zig zag lane changers that you still end up behind at the next set of lights

when you go to turn into your drive way that is 50 metres from the traffic lights and some moron gets annoyed with you slow down before you turn and he tries to speed past you on the inside bike lane and almost t bones you!!!!

oh i forgot one, people instantly getting the shits with me as soon as they see the "L" plate on the back of my car even though ive done nothing wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    hehe..nothing wrong with my attitude...notice I let you drive on my road on Saturday whan I saw you.
    Yeah thanks Greg for being a good sport and letting me drive on YOUR road. I don't think I'll be on THAT side of town again.

And sick of saying " For F#x sake ! ! you got to be kidding" the whole time driving,

Doof Doof from the car next to you,
    no air cond or power steer
    and where do the ants live in this pile O crap ?!

For me it's drivers who slow down to have a quick glimse. Etc. Girls in bikinis walking along side the road and traffic accidents.

If you wanted to look, park your car on the side and watch

Queensland Drivers, I'm sure you all got ya licence out of a corn flake packet.

Mark

I spend a lot of my time driving through the city and I swear some days I'm playing one of those dodge the asteroid games with taxi drivers pulling out from either side of the rd and cutting me off or doing illegal U-turns in front of me.

Also cyclists that you have to change lanes to go around and then they ride up past you at the next set of traffic lights so you have to overtake them again. (And dont they get stroppy when you pull right over to the gutter so they cant get past without getting off there bikes)

People who dont indicate on roundabouts, then get angry, honk their horns and floor it at you for not being able to read their minds.

Same applies when people think they dont need to indicate to turn right until they are at the middle or already started turning.

Oh, one more, people who are behind you as you are slowing and think they need change lane and to floor it so they get to the red light before you.

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Queensland Drivers, I'm sure you all got ya licence out of a corn flake packet.

Mark
    Isnt there a law that says anyone from sth of the border has to drive with there lights on so that Queenslanders can see them in the distance and be prepared to take evasive manouvres.

Well there should be!

Oh another one is when DHs decide they want to be in the right turning lane at the last minute and just pull up with there indicator on and block the lane theyre in. So what you missed your turn off m8, its not my fault you were talking on your phone,. go around the EFFEN block like every one else does!

When people wont let you murge during road works (its only for a 100m m8 then you can have your lane back) or they want to TRY and murge 150m before they have to effectively blocking another lane and banking traffic up more then it has to.

I hate everyone and everything, cept for me. I dont like it when people cut me off, except when I do it. I have it when people tail gate me, but its ok when I do it. I hate people pushing in, cept when I do it. AND most of all I hate people on motorcylces and scooters, except when its me!!!

Life sucks. What I hate more than ignorant drivers is hypocrites, and I am probably one of the best

Lots of good ones there. The ones that use the exit lane then indicate back into traffic at the last minute. Seen it too many times, now if I'm in the position to do it I force them to take the exit by refusing to let them in, whilst not looking at them and waving the finger. I've had several toots and thumbs up out windows of following cars for approval.

But what annoys the crap out of me more is the Brisbane drivers who are actualy legally in the right. When heading towards the city in the mornings there are 3 lanes heading in from the south. Now knowing that there is a merge with likely heavy traffic 2 or more km ahead, idiot drivers remain in the left hand lane. when the merge comes traffic comes to a hault in that lane and screws the flow up. When they could have easily have merged into the middle and right lanes and kept all traffic merging and flowing. Of course if the majority of motorists did this you would still see the wankers using the left lane because they see a free strait road (until the merge comes) and they hav to hit the breaks.

Of course all this could be solved if our idiot goverments of the past had of set up public transport better. London a great example.

Rant over.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

I drive a lot all over Qld. and there is one small country town in north Qld. that has about 3 sets of lights for the entire town.

The rest of the intersections in town are generally unmarked with stop or give way signs. There are a few roundabouts.

A very simple rule applies, GIVE WAY TO THE RIGHT

Guess what, it is simple and a pleasure to drive there.

I for one think it is great, the rule applies to everyone and I think it works.

Most driver are aware of the situation and slow down accordingly.

Can anybody name the town.

Have Fun Haji-Baba