Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

Re: What pi$$e$ you off when you go driving??

I forgot one.....
    Brisbane traffic.
    That nearly makes a bloke want to move to another town, or vise-versa, stay at home...all the time.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Jesus you guys are heading for a road rage incident! mind you most of the things mentioned are pretty annoying.

I will add idiots driving down merging lanes to he highway then stopping at the bottom.
    I agree mobile phones are bad enough but people who text while driving,thats insane.

Craig
    If you always do what you've always done
    You'll always get what you've always got

the sinlge most annoying thing for me is when someone is merging, they start braking!!, the amount of times I've been doing 100 clicks on the highway and some stupid old fart or woman driver, begins merging, then stomps the stop pedal and I very nearly clean them up is ridiculous, keep telling myself, next time I'll plough up their back end to teach them a lesson.

Another pet hate is when driving through industrial areas (on my way to work, not something I do for fun), the amount of semi's and bdoubles that just pull out in front of you. i do understand that they are a big vehicle and have to take the first opportunity they can get, but when they do it to me 99/100 times, there's clear traffic both ways if they wait the 1.5 seconds for me to pass the intersection. Very nearly lost a mate to these truckies once in the exact same situation, truck drivers getting impatient (apparenty they own the roads...first I've heard of it) and pulling straight out in front of traffic simply becasue they are 'bigger' and everyone else will get out of the way.

with me being the quiet placid fella that I am..one who never gets flustered or irritated. There is only one thing that annys me when I am driving..all you other dopes driving on MY road..I want it to myself.

P Platers who think they are craig lowndes
    cyclist who think there`s plenty of room if they ride 2 and 3 abreast .
    Truck drivers who think they should be the only vehicles on the road and feel the need to sit up your arse in the slow lane
    the b doubles that pass you doin 120 with a 100 speed limited sign on the back
    people who can`t keep left if not overtaking
    tailgaters and impatient people ............really what is the rush when you could end up a statistic.

I feel better already.

Scott -

1. People with Greg's attitude.....

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    with me being the quiet placid fella that I am..one who never gets flustered or irritated. There is only one thing that annys me when I am driving..all you other dopes driving on MY road..I want it to myself.

2. Brisbane drivers - whether it be dry or more often than not Brisbane drivers in the wet.
    3. People that change lanes without looking......this one really p!sses me off... especially when they're beside me

597 to go. just don't have time at the moment....watch this space

I can't beleive not one person has complained about busses pulling out at any given moment ! they shit me to tears . push bikes with lycra that think they're bullet proof, and people turning left . . . . . . eventually. and also people that HAVE to be in front of you when there is no room anyway.

it does feel better to vent

i Cant believe no one has said VOLVO drivers or the BLUE RINSE BRIGADE ( i haven't had an accident in 60years but f##k i caused a few)

neil

No a whinge, just an observation.

Not only single drivers, P platers and experienced drivers but also Learner drivers in a Learner School car, sitting at intersection ( mainly lights ) in a right hand lane ( with arrow marked for right turn only ), and they have their indicator on. WHY ?

Are you doing a U turn ??????? nope.... !!

Then to make matters worse, they turn right and move into the left hand lane while the right hand indicator is still on. WHY ?

If I absolutely dislike anything, it is the hopeless, uneducated, couldn't give a shite, where's my money..... DRIVER INSTRUCTORS !!!!!!!! that have been instructing our road users for the last 10 -15 years.

These are the people that need to be accountable for the problems of today.

OH, and the 17y/o Craig Lowndes wannabees !!!!!!!!

How about the people that fill up at a servo and do their weekly shopping before paying for petrol AARRGGHH !!!!!

I say we devote one day a year to assist in keeping our roads safe.

On this day we turn off ALL traffic lights etc and simply say " give way to your right ".

That should trim the populace of unqualified road users.

Did I say that ???

LP.
    .ps.... you must be gettin bored Scotty, better start painting
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

People who over take you and turn off 100 metres ahead and your the only car on the road .

People who turn on to a main road and seem to wait till you get closer and then do below the speed limit .
    NOW I,AM GUNNA EATCHA

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Not only single drivers, P platers and experienced drivers but also Learner drivers in a Learner School car, sitting at intersection ( mainly lights ) in a right hand lane ( with arrow marked for right turn only ), and they have their indicator on. WHY ?

Are you doing a U turn ??????? nope.... !!

Then to make matters worse, they turn right and move into the left hand lane while the right hand indicator is still on. WHY ?

You have lost me on that one Phill...you are supposed to indicate when turning at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by wags on the water View Post
    Scott -

1. People with Greg's attitude.....

2. Brisbane drivers - whether it be dry or more often than not Brisbane drivers in the wet.
    3. People that change lanes without looking......this one really p!sses me off... especially when they're beside me

597 to go. just don't have time at the moment....watch this space
    hehe..nothing wrong with my attitude...notice I let you drive on my road on Saturday whan I saw you.

Ok here goes:

Sitting at the lights arrow is red and turns green, clown in front is in la la land
    you hit the horn,scream,but no movement.Finally he wakes up and goes through the now amber arrow and you are stuck at the red light again.

What about traffic lights??
    Why do they insist on bunging a set of lights on an average of every 389 metres in suburbia??
    Are people that stupid they cannot detour 2 blocks if they cannot work out a normal intersection with giveway or stop signs??
    And why do all the traffic lights go to red when I come??
    I swear to the almighty upstairs that in that traffic light control room they have Mrs Palmer's rego number there on all the terminals to see how quick they pi$$ me off when they turn all the lights to red when I get to them....
    There must be a prize if they can do it in under 10 sets of lights (which only got me about 5 blocks from home) I reckon as they did it when-ever I had to go somewhere...
    Here comes Scotty they'd say...watch him go off
    Ha...got him in 3 today...rippa Rita
    A$$holes they are

But it could be worse though, a lot worse.
    Lippa lives in the traffic light hell on earth area. I've never seen so many lights as up his way. And the buggers are all red. I never got out of second gear going to visit him.
    Out here in the boondocks I drive around all the lights. All 4 sets of the mongrel ba$t@rt things.
    Ahhhhh. I got cranky just writing this. I had to correct my spelling 487 times...

Luckily the doctor gave me some 'happiness' pills to stop me getting angry in Brisbane traffic. Not as much fun though
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good