Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Red Medicine - Tastes so sweet!

Re: Red Medicine - Tastes so sweet!

Mate great report, bloody awsome.......

We just came back from a couple of days on Newbys bertram, a couple of nice trout came on board but that was about it, always next time. That shot of the fly setup is great, will help for next time.

Mark

Anthony,

Can you check your PM's

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Megatop View Post
    Anthony,

Can you check your PM's

Adrian
    Hi Adrian,

Don't have any PM's from you?

Anthony

trymyluck....what areas did newby hit ?

Quote Originally Posted by vertico View Post
    trymyluck....what areas did newby hit ?

Mate we fished Lamont and somewhere near sykes but we only fished a couple of hours on each, might try and get out there later on this year sometime. We were going to spend the night at Sykes but weather was against us.

Trymyluck....sykes is the place to be.

From what we saw I'd have to agree, just gotta have the right weather pattern and we might just have to give it a bash. need one of those Stabi's.

some great fish there guys once again. i got a nice red on plastic up at yeppon at the start of last year ,yours is the only other legal one i have heard about. luke

Luke,

there have been a few of the Ausfish boys over the years get reds on plastics. One of those things so you can say you have done it but bait is certainly more effective.

greg is the only other person i personally know off that got a monster 13kg job on a plastic off 1770 as well..mine was only 6.5kg or so

Thanks for sharing, a good read and watch. Goes to show that if you really want the goods, you can get out there and catch some red fish, and you dont need a big flash expensive boat or deep pockets, or be part of a select few to do it, if you pick your days and plan ahead.

For me, if the flys gives you a edge over bait alone, why not?? We are out there to catch fish and enjoy the trip...each to there own.

As long as reports like this keep on coming, it keeps ppl like me interested and keen.

Good job.....just leave some for the rest of us