Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team Wobblehead and the Summer Sensations

Re: Team Wobblehead and the Summer Sensations

Pete and Brian, great reports guys and enjoyed the photos. Sounds like those of us who couldn't make it really missed out a great trip. By the way, well done on all the fish caught - certainly envious! Its going to be hard going back to work for you Brian. - cheers Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rc@hinze View Post
    Pete and Brian, great reports guys and enjoyed the photos. Sounds like those of us who couldn't make it really missed out a great trip. By the way, well done on all the fish caught - certainly envious! Its going to be hard going back to work for you Brian. - cheers Richard
    Thanks Richard, always a hoot with this mob of %$#@*

Yesterday and today I have just been remembering things that happened around the camp and on the water and just laughing, memories for a long long time.

Pete.

Richard, I looked today and have serious doubts about being able to put my boots back on.
    Work emails are starting to filter thru the defensive wall Ive had up the last 2 months, its not long now, but at least we are quiet at the mo, so I wont be going to hard first up.
    Means more dash and splash time this year!

Awesome Boys!!! Looks like you were all up to the usual mischeif. Well done on smacking em in what at times, sounded like trying conditions. Last week went very slooooow for us here at work. We'd look at the clock and think about what you mob would be up to at that time of the day, funny enough the most common response was 'having a cool amber beverage'
    See you all up there in June
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Kimmy, couple of cleansing bevvies, but purely to keep up the fluids in those humid conditions

You guys were missed.

Whats in June?

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Awesome Boys!!! Looks like you were all up to the usual mischeif. Well done on smacking em in what at times, sounded like trying conditions. Last week went very slooooow for us here at work. We'd look at the clock and think about what you mob would be up to at that time of the day, funny enough the most common response was 'having a cool amber beverage'
    See you all up there in June
    Thanks Kim, was a cracka of a week, conditions just added to the fun.
    U guys were missed, the chocolate coated bananas just didn't cut it.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Kimmy, couple of cleansing bevvies, but purely to keep up the fluids in those humid conditions

You guys were missed.

Whats in June?
    Yep Brian water just doesn't cut it!!! June long weekend looks like our next chance to get to Mondy. I know as long as I keep bring chocolate you'll all miss me

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Thanks Kim, was a cracka of a week, conditions just added to the fun.
    U guys were missed, the chocolate coated bananas just didn't cut it.

Pete.
    Petie,
    Thanks for the phone call and offer to meet us on the highway so we could smell you barra slimed shirt as you passed the Potty turnoff. That's true friendship...love ya work
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Yep Brian water just doesn't cut it!!! June long weekend looks like our next chance to get to Mondy. I know as long as I keep bring chocolate you'll all miss me

Petie,
    Thanks for the phone call and offer to meet us on the highway so we could smell you barra slimed shirt as you passed the Potty turnoff. That's true friendship...love ya work
    Hey, what r friends for The dirty cloths bag was shoved in behind my seat and I kept getting little wiffs of Barra as I drove home, naturally I thought of u 2.

Pete.

Well here's a wobblehead with a sausage in hand..... Attachment 56150

and another few piccies from the trip

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Well here a wobblehead with a sausage in hand..... Attachment 56150

That's not a fire
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    That's not a fire
    I had to look twice.....that's definately a Sausage isn't it
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Very inventive boys (the sausage that is). The bankside cook-up is very much becoming a tradition...noice to see. Little blue pill should help Poiter.

Nath, I see the stinger found its mark on old bucketmouth....maybe it's the angle of the pic, but it doesn't look like the Hawaiin is connected to the shank under the belly...then again my eyes might be playing up??

Keep those pics coming..."sensations"al.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Sweet Nath, is that an Evil Minnow?

Ah yes, the susage sizzle sans fry pan! We all looked at each other and decided the lack of a mere cooking instrument would not deter the sausage devotees from lunch, so improvization was the key.
    Each sausage had a more regal method of cooking, Poiters was revision one, by the time the lads were finished there were make shift rotisseries fashioned out of drift wood being employed. Daggs, as usual, was full of help, offering up his BBQ (shapes that is) for the sausages!
    Funny comment #37 for the day - "I hope that branch your using to cook the sausage doesnt have poisonous sap?"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Very inventive boys (the sausage that is). The bankside cook-up is very much becoming a tradition...noice to see. Little blue pill should help Poiter.

Nath, I see the stinger found its mark on old bucketmouth....maybe it's the angle of the pic, but it doesn't look like the Hawaiin is connected to the shank under the belly...then again my eyes might be playing up??

Keep those pics coming..."sensations"al.

Cheers
    Paul
    Hmmmm that's where that slicky of mine ended up

Chris

PS ..... I also noticed that my spool of leader deteriorated for some reason - cant understand where it all went
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Hmmmm that's where that slicky of mine ended up

Chris

PS ..... I also noticed that my spool of leader deteriorated for some reason - cant understand where it all went

Dont ask me