Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WTF - Mondy Summer Sensations

Re: WTF - Mondy Summer Sensations

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    awsome week, great catchin up with every one, plenty of laughs, beers and fish...and a couple of top roasts in the camp oven, as mr hat said, we nailed pete to do the report, he has most of the picys from the polly, and we will thow some more on that.

also great to see the local lads again, stevie and mr fox...

good report chris, great to see john get some fish, and have a beer and a gas bag with you two, bbrrrpp....
    and i m pretty sure someone has knocked john out of second place in the cup..

deano...

ps, there really is a pot of chrome at the end of the rainbow..

Good stuff boys always good to spill a beer or three.

Now just make sure that you post on here, the pictures of your fish on a brag mat so i can include them in the progressive score sheet.

Chris, see you before lunch on Monday, i guess we can do another 5 days after giving the blokes a week to catch up, without us cramping their style LOL.

Cheers,

John.

PS. I have handed my tent back for inspection by the manufacturer to see why it is wetter in my tent than standing out in the rain, air bed fixed, rods still rigged ready to rock and roll.

haha, not me mate, think im stuck on the bottom of the ladder....the bitche$ beat the crap out of me. ..to many dropped fish.. .mr teflon looks unstoppable..
    deano..
    Mr. Teflon is unstoppable, how can you beat a man who is always at Mondy, very fit, so fit in fact he shadow boxes in the middle of the night to burn off some energy, now if we could just plug into him and draw off some of that energy we may have a chance.

And what about his 17 hour days, thats why he fishes the impoundments, if he fished the salt he would rust.

Cheers,
    John.

PS WOULD NOT BE SURPRISSED IF HE WAS STILL UP THERE.

haha, not me mate, think im stuck on the bottom of the ladder....the bitche$ beat the crap out of me. ..to many dropped fish.. .mr teflon looks unstoppable..
    deano..
    Mate ... you caught fish , so you weren't totally abused .......

I've gotta say ...... Rob sharing with Nath & Pete sharing a boat with you was a cracker of an idea ........... good onyas Mondy Mob ...... Awesome

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Mate ... you caught fish , so you weren't totally abused .......

I've gotta say ...... Rob sharing with Nath & Pete sharing a boat with you was a cracker of an idea ........... good onyas Mondy Mob ...... Awesome

Chris
    cheers chris, enjoyed every moment....was different but petes a top chap to have aboard..will do it again.. ..btw...for the boss i recon i make a pretty good deckie.!!!!!. .
    rainbow was a good find.... ..
    deano...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    boggy camps!!! ..well the fishing was cr&p!!...not a touch. Weather perfect, breeze perfect, temps perfect..no fish. Weed was floating everywhere..maybe that could be something. There was no bait activity.

Interesting to meet a newby to the dam who intends to make a living from the place who tailed a few crews around like lost puppy....quote 'well it aint rocket science'...see how long he lasts.

Cheers Steve
    Well that pretty much sums it up Steve. And yes Blow fly charters were still there hangin off the Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post

Dags did you get up there in the end?

Cheers
    Paul
    Yes mate, thankfully having taken the week off I am pleased to say I finally got up the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Mr. Teflon is unstoppable, how can you beat a man who is always at Mondy, very fit, so fit in fact he shadow boxes in the middle of the night to burn off some energy, now if we could just plug into him and draw off some of that energy we may have a chance.

And what about his 17 hour days, thats why he fishes the impoundments, if he fished the salt he would rust.

Cheers,
    John.

PS WOULD NOT BE SURPRISSED IF HE WAS STILL UP THERE.
    He only left this morning John. He looks like a negative raccoon, burnt face and white eyes.

You would have all been impressed with the lunch time sausage sacrifice yesterday . All lookin at each other Nath says "D have you gat a fry pan in your boat?" Well to be fair I seem to carry most things but strangely I didn't have a skillet in the boat. .

As for the fishing, well steve summed it up for me. Foxie and I had a good session Thursday night till late on the lake. So much for the Anglers Almanac,
    BAH HUMBUG.

Evil Clowns cleaned out the Eskies!

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Hey just looking at the pics look at the rise.... pepper sunday ..Attachment 56015 pepper wednesdayAttachment 56016

gives ya a bit of a idea

Just a quick note to all the guys cheers again for a blast you all make fishing so much more enjoyable and I am proud to admit I am part of any mob crew or what ever title that gets throw at us

Nath

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hey just looking at the pics look at the rise.... pepper sunday ..Attachment 56015 pepper wednesdayAttachment 56016

gives ya a bit of a idea

Just a quick note to all the guys cheers again for a blast you all make fishing so much more enjoyable and I am proud to admit I am part of any mob crew or what ever title that gets throw at us

Nath

Great Photos Nath

As always .... its worth climbing through barbed wire & over broken glass to spend some time around a camp fire & on the water with this lot ......... no homage is paid & irreverence is part & parcel - but real help will be always offered & given - - - - - A true Aussie / Ausfish experience

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

cheers chris, enjoyed every moment....was different but petes a top chap to have aboard..will do it again.. ..btw...for the boss i recon i make a pretty good deckie.!!!!!. .
    rainbow was a good find.... ..
    deano...
    I was gunna say "No longer the biatch ...... but that was Nath " No mate - you done good picking Rainbow ....... you just need to give better directions .

Yeh , Petes a great bloke to share a boat with

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Hey lads, home safe n sound, friggin car knows the way home, give her her head and let's make a mile.

Awesome week, tell ya, stuff em all we have this sussed, we meet, we share, we laugh and we fish.
    Gonna take my time with this report, too tired now, cause it deserves to be done right.

Thanks to you all for being part of memories that are etched for ever.

Polly skippers rule.....................

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Hey lads, home safe n sound, friggin car knows the way home, give her her head and let's make a mile.

Awesome week, tell ya, stuff em all we have this sussed, we meet, we share, we laugh and we fish.
    Gonna take my time with this report, too tired now, cause it deserves to be done right.

Thanks to you all for being part of memories that are etched for ever.

Polly skippers rule.....................

Pete.

Good to hear all safe and sound back home again, thats the important thing!

Gold Johnno watching you smack 3 in a row, every time I looked up Naggles was waving the net around, thought he was chasing the moths away. And Im still looking for that bastard that was in my tent that nite - wait till I catch up with him lol. I had to slow down once Noel left on Monday, bacon and egg breakies, camp oven lunch, countery back in Gin Gin, tuff Im telling ya!

Dags, funniest bastard Ive had the pleasure to share a bank side sausagle sizzle with, you crack me up mate! "Nath - Any one got any paper - Dags - Why, do you want to take notes", near fell off me esky! Catch ya at Brumba buddy.

Shane and Gunna, you fished hard boys, next time you'll smack em! Thats Lake Misery for ya, my last weekender was a donut.

Stevie B, pleasure having you on board Bro, and your always welcome. Cant believe between your hot spots and my dodgy arse marks we didnt catch didley squat. Ive should have all kinds of theories abut transiton weather days, blah, blah, blah, crap, crap, crap, but the beers were cold, and the vegemite and cheese premiums made a good smoko mate, and its not all about catching a fish, thanks for the run buddy.

Ah Nagles, the Pyro, flippin un-real, start a fire in a thunderstorm that bloke!
    Good to have a fish with ya mate again. That was a nice sesh up at Rainbow that arvo, I should have stayed, but so called greener pastures were calling! Note to self - never leave fish to find fish, and we put that to good use for the rest of the week.

My cobber Noel, what can I say, he made a good net man and beer b#tch, but he persisted, and finally netted a nice 70 something after being smoked in close quarters by a very good fish. Always a pleasure to fish, camp and generally act like stupid teenagers with. We really should know better by now!

So, cheers "Mondy Crew", mob, or what ever the current tag is, bloody good trip, and I hope those Bundy boys smacked em this morn.

I'll tack on to Poiters write up for my details, seeing we went "communal" and all for the week.

Happy days!!

geez i musten have been there forgoten silent member i must be
    Hey and brian that was hell funny man i hope that fella knows not to mess with you again .

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    geez i musten have been there forgoten silent member i must be
    Hey and brian that was hell funny man i hope that fella knows not to mess with you again .

Nippa, lest we forget "Kabean", thank gawd i wasnt crewing for you the next morn.
    First on a plac, and metery to boot, I know it was a goal, congrats brother, and well done!

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Nippa, lest we forget "Kabean", thank gawd i wasnt crewing for you the next morn.
    First on a plac, and metery to boot, I know it was a goal, congrats brother, and well done!

thanks mate im hanging for another one on the placcy and the spin rod as well
    Look forward to a longer trip next time once i get the spine sorted again and the bank balance back up as well

Wink Re: WTF - Mondy Summer Sensations

Report?

Nothing to report .

Those that spent days tied to a tree were rewarded for their persistence.

As it turns out tying up to a tree near a known track and flogging it until a fish happens past paid of as usual for those with the patience.

I could only do that for so long and went hunting / exploring, as it turned out for no piscatorial reward but it was a pleasant few days just the same.

The water continues to rise, I even found a water fall running into the dam. Unfortunately the place is now difficult to fish as there is weed and now grass floating everywhere.

But if you have the chance to go, do it and best of luck, you won't catch them sitting there!

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Brian - Mate , you have my utmost admiration ....... your ability to go long & hard is now the stuff of legend - you deserve every fish landed brother

Glad to see that you all took note of my fire lighting method ( Snowy Mtns method) ....... is anyone doubting my ability

Hey , Johns smashathon was something else - not exactly text book foot & fighting position ........ but certainly effective .

Looking forward to having a fish with you one day ........ just as long as you dont beat the crap out of me

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO