Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WTF - Mondy Summer Sensations

Re: WTF - Mondy Summer Sensations

men you allneed a medal for your efforts great shots obi one i am looking forward to getting to the next group therapy session have to put a few faces to names when is the next one organised

Fantastic work John well done in those conditions...

Cheers Baz

Well done Chris, and John too. John, I heard about your short sharp smashathon from brian the next day....sound like an awesome session. Some good fishing was had by all you fellas on those days. I went out tues arvo and Wed morning with Brian. You wouldnt have thought there was monsoonal rain..except for the boggy camps!!! ..well the fishing was cr&p!!...not a touch for either of us for the 2 sessions. Weather perfect, breeze perfect, temps perfect..no fish. Weed was floating everywhere..maybe that could be something. There was no bait activity...nor a catty!!!

Other than that, jeez it was good to catch up with all you guys on Sat night and again Tues Wed. Massive thanks to Brian BR65 for letting me crew up. I figured if I couldn't catch a fish with captain teflon, I never would. Also to Nath and Deano for letting me chuck a swag out in there tent. Finally to the NSW Coffs dudes, Pete and Rob!! THanks for making me laugh all night and next lunch time!!! Love the carpet design in the boys campsite Pete!! It was great to catch up again with some great mates.
    Love the pics guys too. Some very inventive lure mods got sampled around. Quite a good learning experience. Interesting to meet a newby to the dam who intends to make a living from the place who tailed a few crews around like lost puppy....quote 'well it aint rocket science'...see how long he lasts.

Cheers Steve

Nice work John and the boys. I really wish we were there and plans are being made, don't you worry about that. As I said before John but in different words, a nice bit of karma for you to smack a school of long ladies

Can't wait for the rest of the photos and the other boys' reports....when they eventually make it home.

Dags did you get up there in the end?

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Trev & Scotty joined the boys yesterday but only missed a couple of fish in the morning .
    my understanding is that the others have struggled at times but have boated maybe another 8-10 fish between them since Monday.

Yeh Paul - I'm hanging out for their reports & photos too _ There have been some trials & tribulations with nice fish in between .

Steve ...... Smashathon - it was a bit like that & could have easily been a 8-10 fish session that afternoon with 1 dusted & 2 that the hooks didn't stay in (loaded rods) - Probably another 10 hits between us

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

AH teh fun that was had in that session and it was good to watch all who hooked up Like i said the other day thanks for youe help john and chris netting that fish it would make it easy for me if i could find a deckie from time to time as it seems to be the hard part for me with this back is to net and land the fish

Here is Simons 100cm barra on the mat

Chris

Attachment 55984
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Hey nipsta,

Your score has been posted on the Mondy Cup score sheet, well done mate

Cheers,
    John.

John, got your PM. Sort it out soon

Cheers Mate....well done again on that awesome little sess you had!!

cheers Steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Awesome stuff Guys, and i wish I could have been in two places at once!

Looks like it was wet, but great fun, and it's great to see all those smiling faces holding up very nice fish

I enjoyed my trip to Cairns (I put up a report on one fishing session at Tully River, more to come when I get the pics!) I didn't catch any meter'ies but was great fun to fish such an awesome spot in conditions that were completely different to what i'm used to.

I noticed the crew did well in conditions that haven't been seen for quite a while - It will be interesting to see how the Dam goes!
    Cheers,
    Tony

What A Week talk about weather, Poiter has the report coming up stay tuned!!!

But there was chrome at the end of the rainbow Attachment 56012

awsome week, great catchin up with every one, plenty of laughs, beers and fish...and a couple of top roasts in the camp oven, as mr hat said, we nailed pete to do the report, he has most of the picys from the polly, and we will thow some more on that.

also great to see the local lads again, stevie and mr fox...

good report chris, great to see john get some fish, and have a beer and a gas bag with you two, bbrrrpp....
    and i m pretty sure someone has knocked john out of second place in the cup..

deano...

ps, there really is a pot of chrome at the end of the rainbow..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    awsome week, great catchin up with every one, plenty of laughs, beers and fish...and a couple of top roasts in the camp oven, as mr hat said, we nailed pete to do the report, he has most of the picys from the polly, and we will thow some more on that.

also great to see the local lads again, stevie and mr fox...

good report chris, great to see john get some fish, and have a beer and a gas bag with you two, bbrrrpp....
    and i m pretty sure someone has knocked john out of second place in the cup..

deano...

ps, there really is a pot of chrome at the end of the rainbow..

Always great to catch up with you Deano .....

Early days yet ........ you've (Nath , Brian , Pete & Rob) had your long stay at Mondy so you're entitled to move up the leader board ......... now I wonder how many trips I can get in over the next few months ...... come on John - we're goin fishin

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

wel done lads who said they got washed away

shane

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Always great to catch up with you Deano .....

Early days yet ........ you've (Nath , Brian , Pete & Rob) had your long stay at Mondy so you're entitled to move up the leader board ......... now I wonder how many trips I can get in over the next few months ...... come on John - we're goin fishin

Chris
    haha, not me mate, think im stuck on the bottom of the ladder....the bitche$ beat the crap out of me. ..to many dropped fish.. .mr teflon looks unstoppable..
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.