Thread: monduran tips

monduran tips

Im sure this has been asked many times, but i was just seeing if anyone can give me some tips for monduran, such as must have lures and things to look for, its my first time fishing there and will onlt be there for 2 nights.

Thanks alot Matt

Re: monduran tips

When are you heading up Matt ?

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

good question matt , where are the answers you lot .
    im going up in two weeks time & need all the help i can get
    cheers haggis

Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    good question matt , where are the answers you lot .
    im going up in two weeks time & need all the help i can get
    cheers haggis
    Giving advice for a two day trip is hard (specially for a newby) ...... so much to see & places to fish .
    I think I spent an hour on the phone the other day trying to point someone in the right direction .

There will be a few of us there next weekend - with some staying till the following weekend

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Ill be heading up this friday coming the 5th hopfully will be there around midday, any tips would be a help

Quote Originally Posted by jimbosplumbing View Post
    Ill be heading up this friday coming the 5th hopfully will be there around midday, any tips would be a help
    Hi mate, a lot happening up there at the moment with water being pumped out for irrigation and plenty falling from the sky so none of us have the key but if there is a substantial rise in water levels and the water temp drops a bit(been 34 +) u may find fish up on the newly flooded areas feeding.

Best tip is to drop into Foxies Barra Havoc in Gin Gin on your way through and ask for the latest.
    Also Rob at the park office.
    A few of us arriving Saturday morning, camping near the top camp kitchen, drop in for a beer.

Pete.

Read this first,

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...d.php?t=159767

Let us know if that helps,

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by jimbosplumbing View Post
    All the best info will be at the camp fire mate we are there 6th till the 13th and theres a few of up for a assult not sure if we will help ya but we will try , Boats all have Ausfish stickers on them so keep a eye out and dont be shy

Nath

Pete is quite correct Matt ...... these conditions are probably going to throw us all - We are all going to have to play it by ear & see what its like when we hit the water.......... so its hard to give advice on locations , lures & techniques - - - we will be there , so like Nath said ..... grab a chair & join us around a fire - site 13 ( next to the top camp kitchen) .......Sorry Brian

Cheers

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Mate of all the people yo can get to help yo you wont get much better than Nagg he and Whitey helped me when i took my son up there and we caught two barra

Thanks everyone will deffinetly see a few of yas around