Thread: Monduran 80 klm Zone

Monduran 80 klm Zone

Just a remimder to anyone heading to Monduran or Awoonga from down south that there is now a 80 klm speed zone between Gin Gin and Monduran. So take it easy in this area as it is going to be policed heavily.

Cheers Foxie

Re: Monduran 80 klm Zone

Thanks foxie my last trip up there in november i seen 2 seperate truck roll overs in the hills there

shane

Thanks Foxie, saw that last week.
    Its a good thing, coming from Brisbane, hitting Gin Gin is like a milestone, and you can get a litle careless in that last 19kms in the eagerness to get here.
    There have been a heap of accidents in that stretch. I was up between xmas and new years, and there was a nasty roll over involving a couple of cars and a trailer just south of the dam turn off.

It is refreshing to hear such positive responses.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Thanks Foxie,

I'm sure Steve B will be happy with the 80km zone, hopefully less accidents to attend!

Matt

Matt and Lads,

Its been a long time in the making!! The local police have been pushing hard to main roads and the Xmas/New year period was so bad, they have finally had to do something. Thankfully there were no serious prangs, but I think we ended up doing something like13 rollovers in the week period in that 5 km stretch where the 80 zone is..l lost count!

As foxie said, they are going to police it hard too.

Cheers Steve

Thanks for the heads up John and Steve.....Good stuff.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless