Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 348
  1. #211

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor Guy View Post
    yeah gotta love that black soil Chong

    It Sucks!!!!

  2. #212

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Bump! Anyone catching any yellowbelly?

  3. #213

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Quote Originally Posted by odes20 View Post
    Bump! Anyone catching any yellowbelly?
    Two weeks ago I was out at Condi and little Fin caught a 80mm cattie and a 120mm yellowbelly in a trib of the dogwood. We used to catch yellowbelly and catties there all the time as kids but for the last fifteen years it's been dead as. Fantastic to see some sort of life coming back into the creeks. Theyre obv breeding hard now. Wonder if they know something about the seasons ahead that we don't?

  4. #214

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    Two weeks ago I was out at Condi and little Fin caught a 80mm cattie and a 120mm yellowbelly in a trib of the dogwood. We used to catch yellowbelly and catties there all the time as kids but for the last fifteen years it's been dead as. Fantastic to see some sort of life coming back into the creeks. Theyre obv breeding hard now. Wonder if they know something about the seasons ahead that we don't?
    Hi Sheik,
    i have fished the doghead before and as u say, used to fish really well. The system hasnt seen this sort of water since i dont know when, but its going to be farkn great for the old girl, i recon u r right and those fish are having a great time...cant wait to see the river come back to its former glory.
    Cheers.

    PS more water coming down as we speak

  5. #215

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    yeah your right chong a lot of water again

    in the first pic there is a 6 under that m

  6. #216

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Oh and Odes yes have been catchin a few yellas in a couple hundred yards from here ( the weir ) but not today cause we would be swimmin with them LOL

  7. #217

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Gees local Condamine country readers, surely the amount of water going and still coming down river at present will see the milky finally get clear again in winter????
    Surely

  8. #218

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Quote Originally Posted by odes20 View Post
    Gees local Condamine country readers, surely the amount of water going and still coming down river at present will see the milky finally get clear again in winter????
    Surely
    I think you r on the money, and as soon as it does, we will be there .

    the river might crack 10m at Bedarra if this keeps going

    going to be great in the future, and the fish will be lovn it
    Cheers

  9. #219

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    some pics from this morning at 9am and this arvo at around 430pm Chinchilla weir.

  10. #220

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    With more rain forecast i dont think i will be fishin for a while well not before xmas anyway

  11. #221

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    mate of mine couldnt get to work this morning water over weir bridge pic taken from Tara end

  12. #222

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    this afternoon about 5pm about 350 m from the chinchilla weir bridge

  13. #223

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Yep
    Last time Condamine was over that bridge was early nineties

    Be good winter fishing after this

    Cheers

  14. #224

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    come on winter LOL

    Merry Xmas all have a good one

    ( Just in case someone is lookin at this instead of opening pressies LOL)

  15. #225

    Re: The Milky Condamine

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor Guy View Post
    come on winter LOL

    Merry Xmas all have a good one

    ( Just in case someone is lookin at this instead of opening pressies LOL)
    Yep Hav a great day to all happy christmas!

    You boys should go and dig some worms and go out this arvo! LOL

    Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us