Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It Aint That Hard

Lightbulb Re: It Aint That Hard

Well it seems like the goose guide in the Skeeter should be greeted every time he is seen fishing.

Roar over to him, drag the anchor over the edge, chuck it up and let her Splash Down.

HEY MATE! GETTIN ANY HERE?

I tried that last spot but it all went quite just when you came over mate.

Ah bugger it, I might just follow you around for a while. I'll try a troll around here hey? Rattle the anchor back in and TTTHHHHhhhhh!!!!!

Now you might not catch him in the Skeeter but you are bound to catch up to him from time to time when he is fishing.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Re: It Aint That Hard

Im with Darylive and it doesnt hurt to yell some words of encouragement .You think all that water and they have to fish in ya lap , ya just shake ya head grab a beer and think oh well it beats being at work.
    Cheers Gav

Totally understand your frustration and everyone else's......i used to get so fired up with jet skis and ski boats caning along between me and the shoreline i was casting to........was even showered with water from a skiers skis during a bream ABT down the Tweed, he swung by dead set 2 metres from the hull and water doused us all in the boat soaked everything.....the boater i was with almost started up his skeeter to give chase to these morons..... he was filthy with it as we were fishing a very, very wide stretch of water up towards Tumbulgum.

I think that all of us shouldn't yell but make a sweeping motion with our arm to encourage the approaching boat to at least take a wide berth if they are too stupid to even slow down.

If that fails then give them a thumbs down (or one finger up!) they'll get the message.

Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by MickThe View Post
    Totally understand your frustration and everyone else's......i used to get so fired up with jet skis and ski boats caning along between me and the shoreline i was casting to........was even showered with water from a skiers skis during a bream ABT down the Tweed, he swung by dead set 2 metres from the hull and water doused us all in the boat soaked everything.....the boater i was with almost started up his skeeter to give chase to these morons..... he was filthy with it as we were fishing a very, very wide stretch of water up towards Tumbulgum.

I think that all of us shouldn't yell but make a sweeping motion with our arm to encourage the approaching boat to at least take a wide berth if they are too stupid to even slow down.

If that fails then give them a thumbs down (or one finger up!) they'll get the message.

Mick.
    2 metres.....that's not good Mick...that's freakin' dangerous. I have a high tolerance threshhold for d*ckheads at times but in this case my temper would have bubbled over.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

i had a experince recently that would have and nbearlly ended in tears
    2 ski boats following each other im anchor up and one of my bull shark spots watching them coming towards me when one of the pull out from round the back of the other at full speed zig zagging across the other boats wake decide he wants to try and splash the other boat with water and pull out hard towards me not looking my way of course his son then yells out "DAD BOATTTTTTTTTT" he turns and misses me by inchs i want toi fire back but it happen so quick i was in shock could not belive the mentallity of some people on the water i was shakien a bit of the though of what could have been the result and i dont think it would have been a recoverable one .

There just needs to be more consideration for other people on the water and that it

Hi All
    This certain person wouldnt have an article in a recent NAFA mag at all would he?
    He seems to fit the bill. Hopefully he wakes up to himself soon.
    Cheers Ben

Murder at Monduran , by Agatha Christie..oh sorry she's dead, so someone else will have to write it i guess!
    Mate I know the livid anger you feel when this happens, you just cannot believe people are so stupid. Where will it all end? You get tempted to ram them amidships, Tbone them LOL
    Flatzie
    Last edited by flatzie; 01-02-2010 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Got more crazy ideas