Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mondy today

Re: mondy today

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Hey Chris
    they tell me you are going to win the muster this year and every one is putting in a viper just for you to use

shane
    If I was lucky enough to win the viper pack - I'd gladly donate them
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

the only legal barra in my boat were caught on vipers one flicking the lure & the two others trolling all caught by my wife the only two barra ive caught were on a gold bomber shallow flicking at timber but three years between fish is getting hard to take .
    cant wait till next trip .
    cheers jimmy ...........

It is a shame about keeping big fish but some times you have to . I caught fish with trebles in eyes and badly bleeding from the gills and some just have died in the boat The fish i keep generaly go to people in need who are very greatfull for the help out. your missus caught some great fish shame about the weater. it can be a hard place to fish in those conditions. well done

Quote Originally Posted by lifestyle View Post
    It is a shame about keeping big fish but some times you have to . I caught fish with trebles in eyes and badly bleeding from the gills and some just have died in the boat The fish i keep generaly go to people in need who are very greatfull for the help out. your missus caught some great fish shame about the weater. it can be a hard place to fish in those conditions. well done
    I'm totally with you on this lifestyle ....... much better to make use of a fish that is doomed rather than letting it go & having it go belly up anyway .........

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Well done on a decent trip Jimmy. hope you and the missus had enough fun to come back again...I reckon you will do better next round. most do, there is no substitute for experience....dont let the viper jibes hurt!!!...I reckon they rock...If I am trolling 12-15ft...first lure used!!..good stuff again mate. Shame I have been at work, would have tried to catch up.!!

Cheers Steve

lifestyle i agree with not wasting the fish but if possible i would always rather see them swim away .
    steve we will be back , the weather didnt bother us we were well used to lots of rain back home . hopefully next time i will land a fish . thats two day trips and one full week also with out landing a fish ..
    cheers jimmy