Thread: on the war path

Angry on the war path

[ATTACH][ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 54375

Attachment 54376

Attachment 54377[/ATTACH]about 12 30 today my mates boat was stolen out of his front yard at kalangur. He lives behind super cheap. A late model commodore possibly vx white in coulour with 18 inch shiny mag wheels was seen taking the boat and was spotted not long after at the petrie roundabout on traffic cameres any info would be great. The trailer is bright red in colour and stands out very well WE WILL BE WATCHING THE RAMPS AND HAVE THE GPS MARKS THAT WERE IN THE GPS SO IF WE FIND ANYONE TRYING MY MARKS IN A BOAT THAT IS NOT YOURS BE WARNED!!!!!!!

Re: on the war path

I hope you guys get her back in perfect working order mate...and the assgrubs that stole her...id settle for crab pot bait.

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

Saw this on the brag board at Bcf Lawnton today I was like u gotta be kiding... not good news to hear at all hope it gets back to you.
    "True Blue"

Ho friggin ho hey!! Posts like these should be able to be added into every section of this site and be flashing or highlighted somehow for a couple of days at least. (Mods?!?!)I'm sure there will plenty of Ausfishers on the ramps this break and if these arseholes are stupid enough to use it, someone might see them. Hope it was insured and I hope you and your mates find them before the cop's do. Good luck..

Cheer.....Terry..........

bad news mate
    have you a contact number in case we spot her
    cheers bob

Troy is my name and my number is 0407137685 anytime

Hate it strong word, thieves are the only thing i hate.
    Hope you get it back mate.
    I'll be looking out.

Troy good luck , hope it does come back I guess there's no insurance on her hey. Next time man ya need some heavy chain and stainless locks, cheaper than another boat. they must have been watching hey.F#^*+ mongerls

laz