Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello,
    I have been a member for years but only had access to the internet occasionally seeing I have been in the middle of the Pacific Ocean for awhile.
    But I'm back in Australia for good so I'm looking forward to catching up on a few years reading.
    Please don't hammer me if I say, or ask, something stupid as I'm only a female.
    Bye for now
    Miss Froggy :kiss:

Re: Hello

Hi Miss Froggy, welcome to Ausfish.

Lots of other girls on here, dont be afraid! No such thing as a stupid question.
    Where abouts are you based? Do you have boat?

Cindy

We need plenty of females ...no reason why they shouldnt enjoy getting out on the water as well...also brings a different point of view...
    ..Greg...."Termites pay the bills"..... Trailcraft 475...75 Hp E-Tec

Hello and thanks for the kind words.

I have been raised on islands and for the last few years have lived on the islands and worked for mining companies.
    I hope the boys do not mind my frankness as I tend to be very direct. That is a result of the mines I'm afraid. I've had to be direct where the kanaks were concerned and I like it
    But I think I have upset a member already.

I am living in Brisbane at the moment but I think I will be moving. It will just depend on work and a few other things.

One of the friends I grew up with is Finga's cook (as he puts it) so they have been helping me get settled into Australian life again.
    Cass is great. I really do not know how she puts up with Scotty at all.

Bye then
    Miss Froggy

Oh dear. She's back.

A word of warning guys...she's not afraid of speaking her mind at all.
    Sad thing is she knows how to catch fish and she knows a thing or two about other blokey stuff too like motors and stuff. She reminds me about it all the bloody time. She wants to finish the VW under the house when she realised it was there.

And to think I started her on here. I thought it would be a good way for the cow (oh I'm going to cop it now) to get better at her English. I should have told her to join a knitting site instead
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

miss froggy, welcome back.
    a friend of scotts, well anyway,
    hope you enjoy the site, the poeple.
    cheers
    sid

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    And to think I started her on here. I thought it would be a good way for the cow (oh I'm going to cop it now) to get better at her English. I should have told her to join a knitting site instead
    How do you say this?? It's on bucko
    Quote Originally Posted by sid_fishes View Post
    miss froggy, welcome back.
    a friend of scotts, well anyway,
    hope you enjoy the site, the poeple.
    cheers
    sid
    Hello Sid.
    I asked Scotty who these people are but he does not know many. He only knows you from the people who have said something here. I would have thought he knows everybody.

Yes, well what can be said about the drongo. Is this right to use as a description of Scotty?
    And thankyou. I am sure I will get some things from the site as well as contributing some things back.
    This site is good for me to learn the way people speak in Australia. I have picked up so much already from visiting Cass, Scotty and their Australian friends. I hope I use the words in the right way.
    Bye from
    Miss froggy