Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Round 1 AFC Ch10 1300hrs

Re: Round 1 AFC Ch10 1300hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Bear001 View Post
    I reckon its cruelty in at its worst.....lol....
    Yeah for those who can only watch on the tube

Luc

Well that really was "Monduran Knitting" at it's best......one fish cost the Twins an outright......equal first is not to be sneezed at........Hobie have very good Bass/Bream Team members.......Well done and now bring on Gregory.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Well that really was "Monduran Knitting" at it's best......one fish cost the Twins an outright......equal first is not to be sneezed at........Hobie have very good Bass/Bream Team members.......Well done and now bring on Gregory.
    I reckon the locals will be cringing ............" no no - dont show it " - great little dam that one
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Great episode, and great to see a litle interaction re techniques and locations chosen and why.

LMFAO - Team Mercury re the Taylors "They've got one allready", "Ya joking!"
    Good old Pepperd Point comes thru at the end though.
    If that didnt have ya out the shed at 2.05PM boiling slickies, check ya pulse, ya must be dead lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Great episode, and great to see a litle interaction re techniques and locations chosen and why.

If that didnt have ya out the shed at 2.05PM boiling slickies, check ya pulse, ya must be dead lol.
    AAAhhh the Shed has been my friend lately Brian.......Purchased more Lollies and various what not's today.....Tomorrow is modification day.......down the park as well if the rain allows to Tune up a couple of new B/casters......it's all happening Brother.

you sound a tad keen mate??

A trip to Borumba will soon sort that caper out, 5 hours casting today for 2 half assed bumps.

I was casting along with em ..... & besides , my slickies have been boiled already

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

AAAhhh the Shed has been my friend lately Brian.......Purchased more Lollies and various what not's today.....Tomorrow is modification day.......down the park as well if the rain allows to Tune up a couple of new B/casters......it's all happening Brother.

Watch out barra ....... The silverback is coming to gettchya
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I was casting along with em ..... & besides , my slickies have been boiled already

Chris
    Fair dinkum, I was frothing at the mouth ready to pack up and hit the goat track.

Not a hard bod to be seen, matter of fact Im pretty sure the only placs I saw were Storm and Squidgey?

you sound a tad keen mate??
    Toer than a Roman Sandal Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Watch out barra ....... The silverback is coming to gettchya
    I'd Like to think so Chris........You know me I'll enjoy myself anyway.....and it won't be for the want of trying........Going to get me a Dome swag and camp out me thinks, there could be one or two others that maybe interested......If the rain is kind.

I'd Like to think so Chris........You know me I'll enjoy myself anyway.....and it won't be for the want of trying........Going to get me a Dome swag and camp out me thinks, there could be one or two others that maybe interested......If the rain is kind.
    Well mate ..... we'll have a fish together this year & we'll try to get you em on placcies - I reckon you are due

chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

you lot have a problem....lmao....has anyone told ya's that......tee hee

Anyhow....cant let a little thing like....5 days of relentless rain over xmas hols hold you back.....

Cind

Talking Re: Round 1 AFC Ch10 1300hrs

Particularly impressed with the Chartreuse tails.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............