Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Round 1 AFC Ch10 1300hrs

Re: Round 1 AFC Ch10 1300hrs

Fair enough Mick but still mate anyone is welcom around our fire and no opinions are labled or bitched about most of all we ARE light hearted and love to fish....

Johnny, I wouldn't go mate I love to read everyones imputs and I know many that post or not do as well. You write what you wnat and lok over the fence not at it mate.

Nath

Fella's can we please stop this s#@tfight.. I really enjoy reading all the good info i get of this site,,, being a novice at Barra fishing it has helped me heaps..

I don't need anybody getting the S#@ts & leaving Ausfish...

Cheer's Baz

Whoa!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alphas View Post
    Yes,it is boring mate.Like banging your head against a brick wall.
    Thank you all for putting up the dates for us non affiliatted to avoid the water at Monduran.
    I would hate to drive anywhere near or have a different opinion to some here on the water,because from the safety of a keyboard I would no doubt hear all about it when I got back(but I would have to trawl through maybe 7,8,9 pages as per usual from those whom strive for "addict" status)

I will miss Johnny Mitchell's input though,it is a shame that the brightest of flames can be blown out by all of the shitspeak that goes on here.

Different opinions are allowed,and this thread in a public arena is great.
    Now everyone who was interested knows through the thanks given,and replies where we all stand.

But to finish on a positive note,good luck with your upcoming trip in february,may you all catch many.Lets see who replies....

Again..Good luck with your upcoming trip in february,may you all catch many.
    Mick, I'll reply mate.
    Its not my intention to get you off side, Im just over references to beer and crew.
    A whole spiel about drinking not thinking recently gave me the tom tits, and still ruffles my feathers.
    Thanks for your "good luck" re future trip, and I wish the same to you.

JM leaving ausfish ha ,he loves reading all of this and when its right he will put his more than constuctive inputs in ,i for one enjoy his informative replies ,we all learn from these little spats but as long as we LEARN from them its all good cheers AL

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    JM leaving ausfish ha ,he loves reading all of this and when its right he will put his more than constuctive inputs in ,i for one enjoy his informative replies ,we all learn from these little spats but as long as we LEARN from them its all good cheers AL

Just wait and see mate, I got a funny feeling enough is enough.

Cheers

All this because someone had an opinion,not anyone of average ability but a fairly skilled angler putting forward an opinion on fellow skilled anglers. Unfortunately theres a lot of history in whats going down and I think Ego's are the main part of the reason.So,Johnny is leaving Ausfish? I thought he was bigger than "I'm taking my ball and I'm going home". I hope he changes his mind but its his decision. There are a lot of folk on here who read and take on board the things he writes,for which I thank him for taking the time to put his ideas and advice out there for us to use. But if its just because someone else has a different viewpoint to how the Taylor boys performed,well they're big enough to answer for themselves I would have thought.
    Paulo.

I'm not particularly interested in wasting my time in a crowd where many stray way off the mark, deviate down some gutter with trash talk unassociated to the learning threads. I've spent about 5 yrs helping, and I do not wish to sit amongst the rubbish talk anymore. This is a world wide web, not a private idiot box room. With positive atmosphere's, I'll be close by.
    But here, I'm over it. Simple. But I'll be elsewhere, my work, easily found.
    Those who are keen for more will seek and find it, those that don't, wont.
    No drama really.
    Cheers and thanks for the years of allowing me to construct a bit of a platform for anglers, a path for others to follow maybe, a spur to use their brains and think about what they are actually doing when on the water. Some direction and space to improve- a portfolio backed by fact, not opinion.
    "bat and ball stuff", well yea, I retire after a long and satisfying innings, worn thin by.........................
    Cheers
    JM

In every group/organisation there is always an offensive loudmouth. These people often make it uncomfortable for others to the point that they leave and persue other interests. What this amounts to in many cases is bullying. Lately in the media there has been a push to stop bullying in schools. hopefully this will flow on to adulthood in this future generation. At the moment a few cyber bullies who should grow up are ruining the fun social aspect of barra fishing on this forum. I am sure the moderators and sponsors of this forum would not be impressed when they see people leaving the site in droves due to one or two people throwing their weight around a little too often. Lost members means lost money to many people involved. If you don't agree with what someone says in the street you don't go following them around screaming your opinion at them in front of everybody. If you don't do it in person, why is it suddenly ok to do it with a keyboard. What it comes down to is manners and respect for others. I hope everyone who reads this has a think about it and starts to treat people a little better. In the end people who act negatively all the time are only painting a poor picture of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_yamba View Post
    In every group/organisation there is always an offensive loudmouth. These people often make it uncomfortable for others to the point that they leave and persue other interests. What this amounts to in many cases is bullying. Lately in the media there has been a push to stop bullying in schools. hopefully this will flow on to adulthood in this future generation. At the moment a few cyber bullies who should grow up are ruining the fun social aspect of barra fishing on this forum. I am sure the moderators and sponsors of this forum would not be impressed when they see people leaving the site in droves due to one or two people throwing their weight around a little too often. Lost members means lost money to many people involved. If you don't agree with what someone says in the street you don't go following them around screaming your opinion at them in front of everybody. If you don't do it in person, why is it suddenly ok to do it with a keyboard. What it comes down to is manners and respect for others. I hope everyone who reads this has a think about it and starts to treat people a little better. In the end people who act negatively all the time are only painting a poor picture of themselves.

Offensive loudmouth????????????

I think we can do without this sort of posting......
    From my take on this debate and lets keep it as a debate, we have a couple of large ego's and probably rightly so as they are all at the top end of the fishing pile. But I think everyone is entitled to their opinion without someone taking offence and turning it into a shit fight. After all if someone here has nothing more to learn as far as fishing goes then its probably time to find something else to do but I doubt thats the case. There is always a better way to do something and sometimes the only way to learn something is to dicect whats been done in the past no matter what the result has been.
    Time for a group hug and maybe some group threapy, say at Awonga or Mondy. Heaven forbid maybe even a beer or 2 afterwards.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Offensive loudmouth????????????

I think we can do without this sort of posting......
    For myself and many others this is an accurate statement. I have been offended by a number of posts by certain members of this forum, especially those that have attacked people by name. And loudmouth would be the most accurate way to describe the way certain topics are attacked in an assertive/aggressive manner with little regard to others. It does not surprise me that those who sit back and learn from what they read on this forum get cut down as soon as they make a post.

OK, is there any left who peruses the fresh water section that hasnt had a say yet?
    This one has died a death of a thousand cuts, lets let it slip off hey!
    Plenty has been posted, plenty has been read into those posts.
    Im over it.
    Any one who feels they dont get a fair crack to post, dont be scared, if its interesting, informative, educational, it will be replied to.
    If its not, it falls off the page.
    The original issue, the Taylor boys fish fightng technique, well, they are at the top of the heap at the moment, so what they do works for them.
    They are smart enough to not bother responding, and good on them.
    The rest is just B.S, with snide remarks and crap flying every where.
    Manners - yep, what a concept.
    Time to move on.

Time to move on? Or time to wake up?

I think that more the question for many people on this site.

Cheers

Time to move on mate.
    Dont take offence, but a post like that just continues the shite fight.
    Theo has a well thought response up in Sweet Water at the moment, have a look.

No offence taken, just more a little comment i think that should be taken seriously. Dont worry i have looked, very well thought response, the future holds upmost suprise for this industry.

Cheers