Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas To all the crew

Re: Merry Christmas To all the crew

The pleasure has been all mine gentlemen and ladies.
    • Miles travelled............god knows
    • Friendships made...............heaps
    • Memories............. untold
    • Laughs.............to many to count
    It's been a Maaaaagnificent year, thanks to everyone who has welcomed me.

Look out 2010................

Bananaboy
    Turtleman
    Poiter
    Pete

I would have to say that the highlight for me in 2009 was Pete62 landing his first barra. Kyle & I shared some special moments this year but getting the text/call in September confirming Pete's success was easily the top one....

I reckon Pete is a bloke admired by all for his persistance, good humour and attitude. Here is a guy who repeatedly travelled 10+ hours to Mondy time after time without busting his barra cherry. During the course of these 'failures' he endeared himself to all of us and during the Muster everyone was secretly and openly praying for him to get that first barra.....and so he did!

If we all had an attitude and outlook like Pete the world would be a much happier place.

All the best to you mate and we hope your barra success continues in spades......

Regs

Pete & Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    I would have to say that the highlight for me in 2009 was Pete62 landing his first barra. Kyle & I shared some special moments this year but getting the text/call in September confirming Pete's success was easily the top one....

I reckon Pete is a bloke admired by all for his persistance, good humour and attitude. Here is a guy who repeatedly travelled 10+ hours to Mondy time after time without busting his barra cherry. During the course of these 'failures' he endeared himself to all of us and during the Muster everyone was secretly and openly praying for him to get that first barra.....and so he did!

If we all had an attitude and outlook like Pete the world would be a much happier place.

All the best to you mate and we hope your barra success continues in spades......

Regs

Pete & Kyle
    Thanks Pete, nice words. Anyway, it's all your bloody fault, you were the first one to start talking up these fish and sending me pics, nah, been awesome, love the trips away, catching up with everyone and meeting new buddies.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post

Regs

Pete & Kyle
    Well said Pete ....... couldn't agree more

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yeah, same, gotta admit I was stoked when I heard Banana Boy had finally matted one.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Yeah, same, gotta admit I was stoked when I heard Banana Boy had finally matted one.
    Same here i was back at work and word filtered through that he was at long last of the nut and i put up a cheer for him if any one deserved a fish it had to be Pete after all the miles and hours he had put in

shane

We where both doing the dance on the polly when the news came in Poiter, then to top it off the princess nailin one and then rob on that last moning it was one of the best trip that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    We where both doing the dance on the polly when the news came in Poiter, then to top it off the princess nailin one and then rob on that last moning it was one of the best trip that one!

that one of robs in the last 10 mins of the trip, classic....pete even tried to push him out of the boat. .haha..

deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    that one of robs in the last 10 mins of the trip, classic....pete even tried to push him out of the boat. .haha..

deano..
    Mate, he was just rubbing it in then, jeez it was a great looking fish though, perfect condition.
    Funny, Rob was falling all over the boat like a man with 2 broken legs.

Pete.

you blokes working or what?

No looking for a excuse to go to Mondy.. need someone to drive my boat around ???

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Mate, he was just rubbing it in then, jeez it was a great looking fish though, perfect condition.
    Funny, Rob was falling all over the boat like a man with 2 broken legs.

Pete.
    he near had two broken legs after that, and a bloody broken rod..

only just, had enough of this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    No looking for a excuse to go to Mondy.. need someone to drive my boat around ???
    ask chris, just tell him to bring a couple of spare props, the non serated sort..

deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Define working..................

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    he near had two broken legs after that, and a bloody broken rod..

only just, had enough of this year...

ask chris, just tell him to bring a couple of spare props, the non serated sort..

deano..
    Chris who,??? l dont know any Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Chris who,??? l dont know any Chris

Nice one
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO