Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mondy Cup

Re: The Mondy Cup

Rokey doke

Hey Trev is there a cut off like all say I before the new year and those who are in it are set and there's no carry over throughout the new year?

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    As for the biggest fire ...... a one horse race
    Ya think - city kid!

One of mine from last year

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Ya think - city kid!

One of mine from last year
    FLASH IN THE PAN Attachment 54186
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hey Trev is there a cut off like all say I before the new year and those who are in it are set and there's no carry over throughout the new year?
    Nath, not sure of the question. l think what you are trying to say is.. Sign up now before 2010 otherwise you dont qualify for the Cup ? lf we did that we would have a small field with only a few days left in 2009..So no is the answer to that...But l do see where you are coming from .Some criteria could be required in the future .But for next year lets make it simple.Anyone that posts a report with a fish on the brag mat in 2010 with the Mondy Cup sticker on it qualifyies to be in the competition .So a senario could be that you fish at Mondy in March you catch three barra a 95/ 100/ 105 you take a photo of each fish on the mat with the sticker. Your total points for that trip is 300 points...Round off your numbers .ie if the fish is 99.5 its 100...There are no size limits. Fish as much or as little as you like..During the year we shall have Mondy Cup weekends..like mini events. On those weekends trophies shall be awarded too !

Yeah cheers Trev just thought I would ask mate, being over the whole year if there was a entry before the start of 2010 it would leave a small window of oppotunity for all to get involved... Anyhow love it look forwrd to seeing the winners smiles...

Nath

great idea trev will definatly give it a go ,dont fish there as much as i should but this will give me more motivation to get up there ,it will be interesting reading as the year goes on .

How ya going to tell if the fish are caught at Mondy, Im not saying the lads would cheat or give you a bum steer.

Quote Originally Posted by gav73 View Post
    How ya going to tell if the fish are caught at Mondy, Im not saying the lads would cheat or give you a bum steer.

Mate. l wont have a clue where there caught. But they will have to be pretty good to beat me because l am in the Comp too! And living so close to Awoonga Where do you think my fish could come from ? Not that l would cheat or give you a bum steer....

Sounds like this could be a start to the Mondy / Awoonga rivalry. Why not run the same idea with an Awoonga Cup sticker and put the dams head to head.

Best fisherman - best dam wins.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChiefBarra View Post
    Sounds like this could be a start to the Mondy / Awoonga rivalry. Why not run the same idea with an Awoonga Cup sticker and put the dams head to head.

Gaz Go for it mate

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    FLASH IN THE PAN Attachment 54186

Come on Chris, I want to see that one on a brag mat. Atleast mine was actually on my property, deliberately lit by me, under control (for most of the time) and not illegal

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by BigChiefBarra View Post

Great idea Gaz.........But, If there is going to be an Awoonga V Monduran rivalry IMO it can only be decided on the Biggest Barra and NOT collective meterage......Why IMO, I believe there are more local fisherman/women that have access to Awoonga as opposed to Monduran.......99.90% of the Monduran Mob are travellers and are restricted to a number of trips in any given year.......Too much of an imbalance........Locals can access 4 times a week if they want where Travellers may on average do 4 trips a year......it levels out the playing field somewhat........What does everyone think, am I wrong.......This Comp will be a Great thing if it's in the KISS format.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Mate. l wont have a clue where there caught. But they will have to be pretty good to beat me because l am in the Comp too! And living so close to Awoonga Where do you think my fish could come from ? Not that l would cheat or give you a bum steer....

i think we will have to keep your matt and sticker at foxies trev, and you can pick it up before you fish mondy and drop it back when you leave.... ..
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    i think we will have to keep your matt and sticker at foxies trev, and you can pick it up before you fish mondy and drop it back when you leave.... ..
    deano..
    Trust me Deano l used to be a used car salesman