Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mondy Cup

Re: The Mondy Cup

Good work Deano ...... ya done good

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yes Top Job... The Mondy Cup just goes from strength to Strength.Who will be top Dog in 2010 ?? My moneys on Rob {set.the.hook }After he recovers from the broken leg...

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Yes Top Job... The Mondy Cup just goes from strength to Strength.Who will be top Dog in 2010 ?? My moneys on Rob {set.the.hook }After he recovers from the broken leg...
    Yes I agree but i was not sure if 1 of you guys broke his leg to handicap him i have already told my wife about the extra trips needed for next year and she is not impressed

shane

I'm looking forward to another years worth of Mondy Madness. Big thumbs up Trev , great idea, and also to all others invovled in the facilitation of this event. Cant wait for the results to start rolling in and certainly got an itchy thumb waiting for our next Mondy session.
    Happy festivus to all.
    Rod.

Thanks Roo. The rod for the winner of the Mondy Cup arrived today.. And l think there is a story behind it !....it has a name...The KRAUT . 6-8 KG Custom built spin stick 6 foot.. brand new Thank you Mr... err... sorry cant say !

Thanks Roo. The rod for the winner of the Mondy Cup arrived today.. And l think there is a story behind it !....it has a name...The KRAUT . 6-8 KG Custom built spin stick 6 foot.. brand new Thank you Mr... err... sorry cant say !
    Intrigueing

great idea for a fun, informal event! while i now live too far north to participate, why don't you make it interesting and turn it into a winner takes all event. basically everyone has to buy in to participate, say 10 or 20 bucks, not much for the individual but if 20 or so participate there would be a nice little booty at the end of it, and some extra incentive....

alternatively i would be happy to offer my rod building services at a heavily discounted rate to build a special rod as the winners trophy, in the true spirit of custom the winner could have input into their dream rod and then the rod would be built complete with a decal like "2010 Mondy Cup Champion Angler xxxxxx" any leftover money from entry would be given as a cash bounty

i'd do something like that up here at tinaroo but i reckon i'd only get 2 or 3 entries!

sorry trev should read the whole thread before posting! my bad....merry christmas to all the barra tragics out there

Merry Christmas to you and family as well Andrew.

cup stickers available at foxies now, have a good new year...see you all soon...
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Damn fine business Deano........Thanks Mate
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    cup stickers available at foxies now, have a good new year...see you all soon...
    deano..
    Thanks Deano,

Well done mate! It looks like I'd better drive to Foxies soon and get one, oh well while i'm up that way I'd better go for a fish!

Happy New year to you as well Deano, as well as the rest of you crazy fisho's
    Cheers,
    Tony

Unhappy Re: The Mondy Cup

I am startin to think i won't get back to Mondy this year

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    Excuse me - AND??? .........

Bingo ...... the penny dropped
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    I don't know Darryl how long would it take for us to throw a bit of gear together and hit the Mistress just one more time seeing my last trip was 7 months ago.......Mate I'm struggling only 5 weeks to go......went to the Tackle shop and bought some more trinkets baubles and lollies this morning, that's sort of appeased the natives a bit. You all have a Happy New Year .
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless