Classifieds

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: The Mondy Cup

  1. #91

    Re: The Mondy Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Score Sheet updated again with Callop's score.

    John.

    Hey John ..... When you put up the scores , can you do it in a way that shows the trip + a total

    eg

    Joe Citizen (310) , (104) , (206) = Total 620cm


    This way we can see at a glance how they have progressed through their trips.

    Cheers

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  2. #92

    Re: The Mondy Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Hey John ..... When you put up the scores , can you do it in a way that shows the trip + a total

    eg

    Joe Citizen (310) , (104) , (206) = Total 620cm


    This way we can see at a glance how they have progressed through their trips.

    Cheers

    Chris
    who the bloody hell is joe citizen.???, hes goin alright..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  3. #93

    Re: The Mondy Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    who the bloody hell is joe citizen.???, hes goin alright..

    Some say that he has the brain of a fish & other say he has gills ........ But we know him as "The Stitch!"
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  4. #94

    Re: The Mondy Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Hey John ..... When you put up the scores , can you do it in a way that shows the trip + a total

    eg

    Joe Citizen (310) , (104) , (206) = Total 620cm


    This way we can see at a glance how they have progressed through their trips.

    Cheers

    Chris
    I'll have a look but i don't think it will be a problem, we just don't want to end up with a score card many pages long.

    Cheers,

    John.

  5. #95

    Re: The Mondy Cup

    bumping. again.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

    For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here





  6. #96

    Re: The Mondy Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    I'll have a look but i don't think it will be a problem, we just don't want to end up with a score card many pages long.

    Cheers,

    John.
    Obi yes you don't want something that looks like a bloody AFL score sheet because no one can make any sense of that mess.


    Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

  7. #97

    Re: The Mondy Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    who the bloody hell is joe citizen.???, hes goin alright..
    I know one thing Deano he's beating my score.....Bloody ringin's and rabbit's
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us