Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mondy Cup

Re: The Mondy Cup

tick tick tick tick........... is it over yet? is it over yet?

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Ya done well Deano with the stickers, the two of black and gold stickers are place on the polly and the edgey ready for Feb and one for the Matt aswell. Also if Jackin stats have anything to do with it you will flog us The princess is on fire!!!! got me 3- zip last night

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    tick tick tick tick........... is it over yet? is it over yet?
    Yeah----- OK Daryl, you got me

Next time i'll think twice about your statements---- rather than think---- oh no not the bloody stress sh#t first up

I don't think i'll make it to Mondy this year either mate

Happy New Year,

John.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Ya done well Deano with the stickers, the two of black and gold stickers are place on the polly and the edgey ready for Feb and one for the Matt aswell. Also if Jackin stats have anything to do with it you will flog us The princess is on fire!!!! got me 3- zip last night
    He's the MAN at the moment......I have a theory Nath why you are getting a floggin so to speak......(Have you got your HAT on even at night)
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    He's the MAN at the moment......I have a theory Nath why you are getting a floggin so to speak......(Have you got your HAT on even at night)
    good point whitto, i was hoping no one would ask ! ! !....ya just ruined it for me, he will start kickin my but now....! !..

all good he has droped a few good fish, unlucky.???. ..

was nice to finish 09 off with a 51 cm last nite....

enjoy, your evening all...

deano....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    good point whitto, i was hoping no one would ask ! ! !....ya just ruined it for me, he will start kickin my but now....! !..

all good he has droped a few good fish, unlucky.???. ..

was nice to finish 09 off with a 51 cm last nite....

enjoy, your evening all...

deano....
    OOOOppppppsssss!

great stuff men heading up there on sunday what time does foxy open in the mornings so i can get a sticker

ok im in i already up here , leave on monday will get sticker then , hopefully add to the points tomorrow .
    cheers jimmy . although by my standard i wont be getting any points if 2009 is anything to go by

man deano is on fire . ME i have had 2 session for trevally lately and so far one hook up all the way towards shore and busted of on the rock damm that popper fishing is fun . BUt its time to prepare the hull for a ibd treatment session bring on feb

went up to m ondy to start the cup off ,foxy not opened as went thru but didnt do well anyway landed a little 600mm and 2 smaller got my ass drenched too dam rising a fair bit

Yes dam is up to 24 percent from 22 foxie has a couple of stickers put aside for to pick up in 2 weeks time

shane

yes got my sticker too now ready to go, back up there next week dropped a good one today i know where she lives now

nice , good start al....spoke to peter4 today, he laminated his sticker...prolly a good idea if you can, then just throw it in the mix when needed...dont know if they will last all year on a matt, and supply is limited..please look after them...i put mine on the cast deck and should be fine..as long as its in the pic, all good.

prin..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

maybe a bead of locktite around it Deano? and Whitto I wore the Hat last night and guess what I got him this time!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    maybe a bead of locktite around it Deano? and Whitto I wore the Hat last night and guess what I got him this time!!!!
    It's the Vibe.....it's the Mojo......you must always wear the shed ahhh I mean Hat.....lift ya game Deano.....were you a wobblehead or rollin a smoke