Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mondy Cup

Re: The Mondy Cup

I would like to play please................

Yeah, yas are all shakin' in ya boots now arn't ya...............beware of the Turtleboy.

I think I should be able to add 1mm per KM travelled

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by gav73 View Post
    How ya going to tell if the fish are caught at Mondy, Im not saying the lads would cheat or give you a bum steer.
    I'm sure we wont get any cheating ........ besides a report needs to be posted along with the photos ( angler holding the fish & brag mat shot)
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Great idea Gaz.........But, If there is going to be an Awoonga V Monduran rivalry IMO it can only be decided on the Biggest Barra and NOT collective meterage......Why IMO, I believe there are more local fisherman/women that have access to Awoonga as opposed to Monduran.......99.90% of the Monduran Mob are travellers and are restricted to a number of trips in any given year.......Too much of an imbalance........Locals can access 4 times a week if they want where Travellers may on average do 4 trips a year......it levels out the playing field somewhat........What does everyone think, am I wrong.......This Comp will be a Great thing if it's in the KISS format.
    Pretty well spot on Whitto

It would be great ..... but as you said , total imbalance

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Come on Chris, I want to see that one on a brag mat. Atleast mine was actually on my property, deliberately lit by me, under control (for most of the time) and not illegal

Steve
    Shhhhhh besides my fires have intensity ( keep your distance or fry your eyeballs)

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Shhhhhh besides my fires have intensity ( keep your distance or fry your eyeballs)

Chris
    Steve I have to come to Chris defence.....It's a well know fact that shortly after starting a Camp fire, it is noticable that all within 25mts have lost the ability to BLINK......Although in Daryls case we always thought he had nodded off but we soon found his eyelids were stuck together (I call it Camp Fire Conjunctivitis) a quick splash of his chosen beverage and he's back in business.....people with contact lenses are in real shite
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Steve I have to come to Chris defence.....It's a well know fact that shortly after starting a Camp fire, it is noticable that all within 25mts have lost the ability to BLINK......Although in Daryls case we always thought he had nodded off but we soon found his eyelids were stuck together (I call it Camp Fire Conjunctivitis) a quick splash of his chosen beverage and he's back in business.....people with contact lenses are in real shite

There is a 25M radius around the fire known as "Ground Zero" Remember the somerset one mid winter , freezing cold but you had to sit 5M back from the fire ...... a masterpiece
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    There is a 25M radius around the fire known as "Ground Zero" Remember the somerset one mid winter , freezing cold but you had to sit 5M back from the fire ...... a masterpiece
    The trick is to be able to control the Seasonal Thermostat come on now were getting of the Forum subject.......Sorry Trev
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Trev, count me in , great idea !

Will it be for all of 2010 or starting after the suggessted 'launch date' in Feb? I'm likely headin up to Mondy on Australia Day weekend with Ren and am hoping to get out of the blocks quick!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz066 View Post
    Trev, count me in , great idea !

Will it be for all of 2010 or starting after the suggessted 'launch date' in Feb? I'm likely headin up to Mondy on Australia Day weekend with Ren and am hoping to get out of the blocks quick!

All year gaz.. i will have the mondy cup stickers to foxies by the new year, you can pick one up on your way through..if you will be goin past after hours let me know, i will keep some on the coast , paul could pick one up, or i can post it out...
    deano...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

cheers Deano, good news , now just to avoid the nut!

I'll grab one at Foxies or get Ren motivated (it's tough sometimes) to maybe pick up a couple from you if we look like going past out of hours , I'm sure he will want to participate. thanks for the offer to post though.

cheers Parksy

All right-- Okay guys---- What's this important thread doing slipping down the page????

Looks like a big gathering in February, Nath has a post up showing just who is going to be there, should be very good

Cheers,
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    All right-- Okay guys---- What's this important thread doing slipping down the page????

Looks like a big gathering in February, Nath has a post up showing just who is going to be there, should be very good

Cheers,
    John.
    so you in john..????...i frikkin cant wait to get out of here and up there for a week..

deano..
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    so you in john..????...i frikkin cant wait to get out of here and up there for a week..

deano..
    Hey Deano, Mate i'm sure that Nath has already got me on the list for the Feb. 2010

If not i'm busting to get back up there and find that big bitch that did me over last April can't bloody wait mate.

Cheers,
    John.

Mondy summer sensations
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pete62
    The list so far, feel free to add your name. The more the merrier.

Nath
    Deano
    Pete
    Rob
    Brian
    John
    Chris
    Whitto
    Shane
    Roo
    Kim
    Lee
    Nipsta

There you go Deano, the list from Nath's Mondy Summer Sensations

Roll on i say.

John.

rito you lot, cup stickers will be available from foxies in the new year, prolly the best spot to stick them will be the top left corner of your matt,or on your boat as long as it it visible with you matt photo. ensure the area is clean so they stick well, ( there is limited supply)..best of luck in the new year and will prolly see most of you in feb..

deano....
    i will never die.