Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bored, Bored, Bored!

Bored, Bored, Bored! - Whats Happening At Christmass?

Im bored, I want to go barra fishing, and I cant because I have to work to pay my bills. If only the missus would ramp it up, and start knocking over 80 hour weeks.

Whats every one doing for Christmas?

Re: Bored, Bored, Bored!

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Im bored, I want to go barra fishing, and I cant because I have to work to pay my bills. If only the missus would ramp it up, and start knocking over 80 hour weeks.

You must be bored Brian. Me...I'm fixing my bloody GPS and dreaming about barra We're heading up near Australia Day weekend for a few days.
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Brian.

If it makes you feel better I went barra fishing today in my little boat...took it for its maiden voyage with new (1988) outboard,...went awesome, athough I did miss not having a bowmount...but it was also easier landing a nice 90 odd cm fish too.

Sorry am I helping???

As for Xmas.....working.

New years....even worse....doing a night shift in Bundaberg!!!! that ought to be a interesting night no doubt...at least its on double time..then quad time after midnight...I will earn every cent.!!!!

Cheers Steve

Mate I hear you.

Working my a$$ off as well and I have no money till payday, I hate monthly pays and the mortgage has sucked all the money plus rego for a boat, trailer and 2 cars has hit hard.

I sat here the other day trying ot figure out a budget way to get to mondy for $150 to include fuel in car and boat and food and drinks for about 3 days and camping costs and realised i was kidding myself unless there were 3 other people.

As for Xmas well off to visit some family in Sydney then back to Brissy on 26th then off work until 7 Jan so maybe might be able to get out once in the boat.

Steve you are a brave man working NYE at Bundy. I think you will be flat out all night long.

Cheers

Lee

Knock off Monday week, nearest boatramp is about 5 minutes away. What will I be doing, whadyerekon?

This time of year is our harvest season, so we should start next week and go through to around Australia Day. No fishing for me until then! Well maybe a little sneaky session or two.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post

Good Luck getting the Bride to do that Brian especially just after those GRUBS did a job on ya.......Im going to Strathpine this year.........A reasonable amount of Prawns a couple or 10 Hahn Premium Lights topped off with a session with my good mate Jack Daniels....a visit from the Grandkids.....apart from that it will be fairly ordinary.

I hearing what your saying Steve, every Ambos favourite time of the year.....Di*ckheads to deal with but AAAAhhhh the dollars are so good.......Just be careful mate, I don't want to have to get the suit drycleaned.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pasfield View Post
    Knock off Monday week, nearest boatramp is about 5 minutes away. What will I be doing, whadyerekon?
    Dog will be beside its self with excitement and antisipation Dick.

Hang in there brother ... hang in there

I've got a trip to Sydney next week for a few days
    quiet christmas ...... here in Brissy
    Fly down to Sydney to pick the kids up in early January + some work
    Fly back & do the theme park thing ...... Australia Zoo etc
    Fly back to Sydney ( do a couple of days work)

Done

I probably wont be near the water till Feb

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

rakey, a spot of jack fushin, takes a bit of the edge off, as for crissy, were gonna park ourselfs down the park on the beach for the day, beer , food , freinds n family....off between crissy and new year so will bounce around the rivers and creeks ( unfortunatly the mrs is workin. )....

got a couple with mr hat tuesday nite....

deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Yeah Rakey I hear ya mate we just go to work pay the bills pay that fat prick to deliver the present to the brats and fishin pff not till Feb....

Anyhow when it gets here it will be BLISS, come on febuary

Hi Brian we are all bored crapless mate
    I won,t get to mondy until jan some time as my workmate is on hols for three weeks over xmas to 11jan ,xmas day will be at my sisters place at burpengary but i can;t drink as my daughter is driving on her learner's so i have to be under .05, new years eve i jump in the car at lunch time and drive to Sydney so my daughter can see Wicked the musical on the 2ndjan then it's back in the car on the 3rd of jan for the drive home and back to work on the 4th jan , i have been given a day off work due to our good results for the year that must be taken before the end of jan so the only date i can see i can get away to mondy might be 23-26 jan using that day on the monday as tuesday is a public hol and have a long weekend at mondy so i am looking for a deckie if anyone is interested

shane

Hmmmm....close the business 18/12, drive 3,500kms over the next week visiting the folks. Then a week hitting the bay (Peel) before back to work on 4/01/2010...

Somewhere in there will be the planning for at least 5 Mondy trips in 2010...got two booked already!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pasfield View Post
    Playing golf,maybe????

Merry Chrissie, I'm putting a sign on the front yard saying "POLAND" cos we're being invaded by Germans lol.

Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    You must be bored Brian. Me...I'm fixing my bloody GPS and dreaming about barra We're heading up near Australia Day weekend for a few days.
    Spent a most enjoyable Australia Day weekend last year at Mondy........Pissed down the whole time well 95% of the time........Which reminds me the Storms will be kicking in Big time very soon.....Now theres a fun time