Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mondy summer sensations

Mondy summer sensations

Well it seems that with all of the trials and tribs through xmas and the other Febuary is a well deserved week on the mondy mud puddle...

Pete, and Rob are heading up to fish with myself and Prinny I will have rob and poiter and the Princess will be having a snuggle in the polly

So anyhow we will leave saturday morning on the 6th and staying to the 13th so anyone who is looking for a trip away with the boys feel free to pull up a chair.

Ok so thats us hope to catch ya up there

Nath

Re: Mondy summer sensations

Good stuff Nath!!

should be a good month for it!!! It will roll around in no time!

Cheers Steve

Im booked for Friday 5th for a week, saving for the beer now.

Now i'm off the leash i'm very interested.

Lets say about 90%, just busting to get back on a barra dam.

Cheers,
    John

sounds like a plan stan but got to confirm with the chief firat ands work and hospital if im booked or not hanging for a barra fish is a understatment just cant bloody wait

Aaargh - missed it by a week. We are booked for 18th - 21st Feb.

We will want a detailed report!!

Pete & Kyle

Ah, and so the fun begins, it is given a name "Mondy Summer Sensations" the love child of the Mondy Muster.

Princess and Pete in the Polly..............think i best get myself on the Liver donor list.

Pete.

Well .... you better count me in for a few days _ someone has to look after a fire

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Im hoping the Fire Ban has been lifted by then at least
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Im hoping the Fire Ban has been lifted by then at least
    As long as there is still some water in there Whitto, the long range weather forecast is pretty ordinary.

What's the lowest anyone has fished it??

The 18% times sounded pretty good.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    As long as there is still some water in there Whitto, the long range weather forecast is pretty ordinary.

What's the lowest anyone has fished it??

The 18% times sounded pretty good.

Pete
    Secretly Pete I'm hoping it gets down to 18% again to experience those conditions again, in a word Fantastic......The bench mark was to catch a metery in those days......Plenty of 90 with attitude and could pull the Sunlander along.......Stealth did not seem to be an issue as you could pull 4 barra out of the one spot, go back to the same spot the next day and repeat the process......I have never been able to replicate that as the levels increased over the years......I'm also mindful that it may not happen again if it gets down to 18% again.....What I really would love to see as well is Mondy approaching capacity.....Ask Nath about "The Hall of Chrome" He nailed 22 Barra in that location during that time.......Roll on February Pete can't wait, not to mention Borumba in March.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Secretly Pete I'm hoping it gets down to 18% again to experience those conditions again, in a word Fantastic......The bench mark was to catch a metery in those days......Plenty of 90 with attitude and could pull the Sunlander along.......Stealth did not seem to be an issue as you could pull 4 barra out of the one spot, go back to the same spot the next day and repeat the process......I have never been able to replicate that as the levels increased over the years......I'm also mindful that it may not happen again if it gets down to 18% again.....What I really would love to see as well is Mondy approaching capacity.....Ask Nath about "The Hall of Chrome" He nailed 22 Barra in that location during that time.......Roll on February Pete can't wait, not to mention Borumba in March.

The Hall Of Chrome.
    I reckon I knew ever secret barra holding spot along that stretch, and very rarely fished anywhere else, brawling in the timber . Tuff on line, leader, lure and props in getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    The Hall Of Chrome.
    I reckon I knew ever secret barra holding spot along that stretch, and very rarely fished anywhere else, brawling in the timber . Tuff on line, leader, lure and props in getting there.
    Yup, that sounds like fun...my first trip to mondy was 18%, but i knew jack shite about the place...got beat up by a couple of fish up that area....looked tops, log jams, and log jams....feb sounds a good trip..
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

well stealth is out the window at the moment anyway you are basicly fishing under the boat behind you in the conga line trolling in 5m of water and still pulling fish so roll on 18percent hopefully be better fishing up in the back parts of the dam

shane

Oh the Deck the Halls I say .. ... Not nice there Shane people think that's Barra fishing... Oh well different strokes for different folks I guess .

So its sounds like a few of the mob will be hitting it Great Stuff!!