Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 541
  1. #121

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    The list so far, feel free to add your name. The more the merrier.

    Any more takers ....... Callop , Daryl , Ren , Parksy , Trev , Steve ????? ...... come on - you know you want to

    Nath
    Deano
    Pete:shocked:
    Rob:undecided:
    Brian
    John
    Chris
    Whitto
    Shane
    Roo
    Kim
    Lee
    Nipsta
    Yeah Chris, Mark suggested on Chrissy day that we should do the quick dash up. Have a shoulder issue at the moment that will probably stop me casting the fly rod or any other. Day hanging off a chainsaw yesterday really has not helped. Might get a chance to test it out in a couple of days, so will let you know if I am a goer. Mark seemed keen, so I shouldn't let my mate down

    Steve

  2. #122

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    well just about in 2010 which 5 weeks of waiting and the ibd can be settled still no confirmation on deckie but time will tell

  3. #123

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Well ladies and gents the mrs (Linda) and I are booked in from the 29th of Jan to the 7th of Feb so hope to catch up and meet a few of the Mondy crew.
    Cheers Gav

  4. #124

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by gav73 View Post
    Well ladies and gents the mrs (Linda) and I are booked in from the 29th of Jan to the 7th of Feb so hope to catch up and meet a few of the Mondy crew.
    Cheers Gav
    Good onya Gav

    I'm sure you'll both enjoy yourselves

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  5. #125

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by gav73 View Post
    Well ladies and gents the mrs (Linda) and I are booked in from the 29th of Jan to the 7th of Feb so hope to catch up and meet a few of the Mondy crew.
    Cheers Gav
    No worries Gav......From the 6th just look for a fire in the camp area and the bloke standing the closest to it will be Nagg the rest of us will be sitting down enjoying a Beverage.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  6. #126

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    No worries Gav......From the 4th just look for a fire in the camp area and the bloke standing the closest to it will be Nagg the rest of us will be sitting down enjoying a Beverage.
    Are some of you lucky buggers getting there that early man i wish 6th if im lucky till the 11th

  7. #127

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    No worries Gav......From the 4th just look for a fire in the camp area and the bloke standing the closest to it will be Nagg the rest of us will be sitting down enjoying a Beverage.
    Someone needs to keep the power up to the bush telly
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  8. #128

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    Are some of you lucky buggers getting there that early man i wish 6th if im lucky till the 11th
    Your right Simon......The 6th.......my bad
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  9. #129

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Still a fire ban applicable up there as at last week.



  10. #130

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Your right Simon......The 6th.......my bad
    hey whitto dont forget the all day breakfast at the mobil and im trying to work on the chief and get her up there for a few days as well with the kids but so far no sucsess

  11. #131

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    hey whitto dont forget the all day breakfast at the mobil and im trying to work on the chief and get her up there for a few days as well with the kids but so far no sucsess

    Nipper, its now a BP, but the breky is still on.



  12. #132

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Nipper, its now a BP, but the breky is still on.

    wow they didnt muck around so long as its got the brekky it will be worth the stop

  13. #133

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Still a fire ban applicable up there as at last week.
    With a little luck ...... the ban will be off by the gathering If not
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  14. #134

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Camp Fire.......What Camp Fire
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  15. #135

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Heres a nice croc Prinny caught this morning a pb and a good warm up for the cast-a-thon Attachment 54701

    A 73cm beauty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us