Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 541
  1. #61

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    hey pete i didnt make the list and i know i should read back a few pages but what dates again so i can get sorted

  2. #62

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    6th......13th February 2010 Simon.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  3. #63

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    The list so far, feel free to add your name. The more the merrier.

    Nath
    Deano
    Pete:shocked:
    Rob:undecided:
    Brian
    John
    Chris
    Whitto
    Shane
    Roo
    Kim
    Lee
    Nipsta

  4. #64

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Nipsta
    ah yes the camp cooking i gunner put the dates on the calender right now and get my list of goodies to gether

  5. #65

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Any one taking bass gear for the pond down the road, or thinking bout a run up the track mid week to look at Awongy?



  6. #66

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Hey Brian, the thought is alway there but the trouble is that every time we get there and start fishing all thoughts on moving and trying for a bass well go's bye bye not sure why?? Anyhow I pretty certain we will be anchored at mondy for the week with our two southern girls coming up...

  7. #67

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hey Brian, the thought is alway there but the trouble is that every time we get there and start fishing all thoughts on moving and trying for a bass well go's bye bye not sure why?? Anyhow I pretty certain we will be anchored at mondy for the week with our two southern girls coming up...
    Oi, turn it up, Southern bells if ya don't mind

    Anyhoo, I wouldn't mind doing a day run up to Awonga just to have a look but don't think the Bass will get a look in.

    Pete.

  8. #68

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Just make sure you pack that slinky little black number Pete
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  9. #69

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Oi, turn it up, Southern bells if ya don't mind

    Anyhoo, I wouldn't mind doing a day run up to Awonga just to have a look but don't think the Bass will get a look in.

    Pete.
    Awoogee HERE....No fish here bloke....But you are more than welcome

  10. #70

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Awoogee HERE....No fish here bloke....But you are more than welcome
    Thanks Trev, the fish in Awoggee are safe mate, look how long it took me to get one out of the other puddle.

    Pete

  11. #71

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Awoogee HERE....No fish here bloke....But you are more than welcome
    Will see how mondy is fishin, not to hard to scoot up thar for a day.....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  12. #72

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    The list so far, feel free to add your name. The more the merrier.

    Nath
    Deano
    Pete:shocked:
    Rob:undecided:
    Brian
    John
    Chris
    Whitto
    Shane
    Roo
    Kim
    Lee
    Nipsta

    Come on lads, anyone else got their leave passes organised..................

    Pete.

  13. #73

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    We may have a ring in from Evans coming. He's keen as but will depend on work.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  14. #74

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    So do you wish to run a Mondy cup weekend during this time 6/13 Feb ??

  15. #75

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    So do you wish to run a Mondy cup weekend during this time 6/13 Feb ??
    Without question Trev........The perfect occasion I would think......Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us