see ya at Bumba Steve

Re: Mondy summer sensations

Condolences to Yourself and Mel.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

condolances to all involved

regards Shane

thankyou all it will be a sad day but i guess this is the journey of life and its time to celedrate he rgreat journey so A sad day but a proud day for mel and all her family

The Big Dam now back to 31 Percent cripes

shane

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    The Big Dam now back to 31 Percent cripes

shane

WOOO, bring it on....gonna be an interesting week...see ya up there shane...

deano....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

I hope its a great trip for all. The recent inflows should make it interesting.

I was hoping to get up there at some stage of the week, but its not going to happen unfortunately. I'll be looking forward to reading all the reports upon your return.

Good Luck all

Matt

Interesting is the word Matt, hope theres some fish to report back on! Been quite a while since we fished a substantial rise, and on that one we came in on the tail end when she was brown, muddy and verrrrrry stinky from the dead water.

Are you ready girls?
    gear packed, tucker packed, boat packed, leaders tied on reels, beer chillin on ice.
    Im ready!

Good luck Guys. Hope you all smack a few. Wish I could make it but the birth of 1st grand daughter is not something I want to miss.
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Good luck Guys. Hope you all smack a few. Wish I could make it but the birth of 1st grand daughter is not something I want to miss.
    Dave

Thats a priority Dave!

Pinged ya an email, thanks for the >>>>>>>, awesome mate!

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Interesting is the word Matt, hope theres some fish to report back on! Been quite a while since we fished a substantial rise, and on that one we came in on the tail end when she was brown, muddy and verrrrrry stinky from the dead water.

Are you ready girls?
    gear packed, tucker packed, boat packed, leaders tied on reels, beer chillin on ice.
    Im ready!
    All the above mate, sept the boat, don't have to worry about that this trip, until I am bringin the polly in afta dark

Surprised to hear from u thought u may have ducked up early.

See ya Saturday mornin'

Team Wobblehead # 1 deckie

tomorrow buddy, meet the crew at 6.15 for a coffee on the high way, fuel up at Howard, Travellors Rest for a curry chicken pie, kick out crap at camp ground, fushin by lunch.

All the best all you crew going away - can't wait for the reports! I am sure theres going to be some incredible fishing stories, amongst other stories, come out of this trip.- cheers all, wish I could join you - Richard

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    last day for me was today got mels grandmothers funeral tomorrow R.I.P Nanna
    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    thankyou all it will be a sad day but i guess this is the journey of life and its time to celedrate he rgreat journey so A sad day but a proud day for mel and all her family

Simon, lucky Nana's a good sport, a few days later might have interfered with ya fishin trip!

Now if Dave's daughter had done the right thing earlier in the week...

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............