Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Mondy summer sensations

Re: Mondy summer sensations

Pity you can not make it kimmie and rod but if the boys are good i might make a little batch of r/r for them.
    was wondering do you guys ever fish that river at the back of tintenbar / teven area i took the short cut back from sydney around ballina looked very fishy

shane

Hey Shane,
    Rod used to fish there a fair bit as a kid with his dad, it's great bass country. Access there can be a bit of an issue. There are some great little spot out there. Now we don't have the subie(it was Rod's company car) we are looking to replace it with a 4x4 so we can get into places like that. A sensible tow car Princess will be retired as the tow car and be my toy, means I can put a big set of rims on her and dump her on her gutz

Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Bugger Kimmy, you know you two will be missed mate.

Dont know how the rest of ya's are going but bloody hell I am amped up....

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Bugger Kimmy, you know you two will be missed mate.

Dont know how the rest of ya's are going but bloody hell I am amped up....
    Take it easy Bro, don't want ya peakin' to early.

Team Wobblehead # 1 Deckie

3 days left.... on the first day dreams where had on the second shopping and lists are done on the third we load up for the following trip....

We shell fish tomoza catch up with friends and cast for the iconic. nips, pluks, and swirls will rise the heart rate then the sound of searing braid will add grimmace to a ever elated face... We will re-live every second fall into a monduran trance as we are taken by outboard across the water through the timber. Minds will tick over, beer will be spilt, emotion will soar and many of great convo will be had. Time will slip by as we sit around the fire and hearts will pump fast as the outboard becomes electric .. Strategy is a plan and the next cast could be the one. the whole time ya casting.. You are the worlds luckiest one.

Here we go lads its near time!!!

HAT

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    3 days left.... on the first day dreams where had on the second shopping and lists are done on the third we load up for the following trip....

We shell fish tomoza catch up with friends and cast for the iconic. nips, pluks, and swirls will rise the heart rate then the sound of searing braid will add grimmace to a ever elated face... We will re-live every second fall into a monduran trance as we are taken by outboard across the water through the timber. Minds will tick over, beer will be spilt, emotion will soar and many of great convo will be had. Time will slip by as we sit around the fire and hearts will pump fast as the outboard becomes electric .. Strategy is a plan and the next cast could be the one. the whole time ya casting.. You are the worlds luckiest one.

Here we go lads its near time!!!

HAT
    OMG Nath, u r on fire. 2 more sleeps...................

Pete.

Steady Mate!....settle down!.....At this rate it will be this time next week before your pulse rate returns to normal......look out any loose cannons on the Dam "The Hat" commeth!
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Im packing the bass gear

Good luck everyone.....apparently the fishing was red hot immediately after the 5m rise in Feb 2008.

We got there two weeks later and it had turned to crap....

Mondy is up 1.4m and still rising slowly so you should all do well this weekend...

We, of course, will be there in two weeks......aaaarrrrgggghh.

at 25 percent up from 23percent

shane

Have a wonderful and safe trip one and all....you lucky lucky bassards We might have timed our own trip (Aussie Day) a little early. Watch out for debris on the water and idiots on the roads.

Nath....you are waxing very lyrical. Go get e'm mate and up that substantial PB of yours again .

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Here is the Willyweather link for Monduran. I have found it to be pretty good...especially for sunrise/sunset, wind and moon info.

http://www.willyweather.com.au/qld/w...-monduran.html

Thanks Pete....Thats a very handy link.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Just been on the blower to Mighty Whitey ........ He's joined the Hornet brigade - I reckon we'll see him up here in March

Cheers

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Just been on the blower to Mighty Whitey ........ He's joined the Hornet brigade - I reckon we'll see him up here in March

Cheers

Chris
    Lock up ya daughters