Classifieds

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 541
  1. #16

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    As long as there is still some water in there Whitto, the long range weather forecast is pretty ordinary.

    What's the lowest anyone has fished it??

    The 18% times sounded pretty good.

    Pete
    Pete

    I think Navi and Vin have fished it at 3% Many full moons ago. Foxie probably has too.

    Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

  2. #17

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Pete

    I think Navi and Vin have fished it at 3% Many full moons ago. Foxie probably has too.

    Cheers
    Paul
    Apparently ya don't need a boat at 3%......Just a good pair of Waders and a Surf Rod
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  3. #18

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Apparently ya don't need a boat at 3%......Just a good pair of Waders and a Surf Rod

    Lol Whitto. the Bros of Destruction spend more time in the drink than in their boat anyway, so not a problem for them

    Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

  4. #19

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Well I hope that fire ban get lifted bit hard to cook dinner..... So 9 of us mad fishos will be popping up... nice

    Brian, Whitto, Deano, Pete, Rob, Chris, John, Simon, Nath

  5. #20

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Well I hope that fire ban get lifted bit hard to cook dinner..... So 9 of us mad fishos will be popping up... nice

    Brian, Whitto, Deano, Pete, Rob, Chris, John, Simon, Nath
    Reduced to cooking on Electricity (Blasphemy), it's enough to ruin a good Committee meeting.......well almost
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  6. #21

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Well I hope that fire ban get lifted bit hard to cook dinner..... So 9 of us mad fishos will be popping up... nice

    Brian, Whitto, Deano, Pete, Rob, Chris, John, Simon, Nath
    i will probably pop up for 3 days as well i want a week a up there either leading up or out of the borumba weekend in march

    shane

  7. #22

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Well I hope that fire ban get lifted bit hard to cook dinner..... So 9 of us mad fishos will be popping up... nice

    Brian, Whitto, Deano, Pete, Rob, Chris, John, Simon, Nath
    Hey Nath

    We stayed in the cabins recently and we still managed to cook up two camp oven roasts (pork and lamb....yum yum) without fire

    There are ways and means.

    Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

  8. #23

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Brian, Whitto, Deano, Pete, Rob, Chris, John, Simon, Nath, Rod and Kim
    with any luck
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  9. #24

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Kimmy, you and the other half have been very quiet lately and I see you have brought back the MOON
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

  10. #25

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Kimmy, you and the other half have been very quiet lately and I see you have brought back the MOON
    Dave

    It must revolve around Steve's lunar cycle...is that right kimmy? And...it is full moon at the moment.
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

  11. #26

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Better count me in as well think as I wouldn't mind anther session at Mondy.

    Cheers

    Lee

  12. #27

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Dave

    It must revolve around Steve's lunar cycle...is that right kimmy? And...it is full moon at the moment.

    Now THATS funny LMAO



  13. #28

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Kimmy, you and the other half have been very quiet lately and I see you have brought back the MOON
    Hey Dave, have had lots going on.
    How can you beat a full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Dave

    It must revolve around Steve's lunar cycle...is that right kimmy? And...it is full moon at the moment.
    Yep, he gets all sensitive and moody too We just spent the weekend with him,Sarah, the kids and the chews and he kept his pants on the whole time We were very shocked He didn't manage to glue himself to anything either
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  14. #29

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Reduced to cooking on Electricity (Blasphemy), it's enough to ruin a good Committee meeting.......well almost

    Heat beads just got to get the good one this time

    Nice more to the gathering great to see... roll on Febuary

  15. #30

    Re: Mondy summer sensations

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Heat beads just got to get the good one this time

    Nice more to the gathering great to see... roll on Febuary
    Its pretty hard to stay away from these social gatherings Nath ........... & why would you

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us