Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Mondy summer sensations

Re: Mondy summer sensations

4 weeks boys

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    4 weeks boys
    Don't forget those of you who have a life other than AusFish........AFC @ 1300hrs Ch 10 today......especially those Monduran Crew Boofheads.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

2 weeks for me and 4 weeks

shane

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Don't forget those of you who have a life other than AusFish........AFC @ 1300hrs Ch 10 today......especially those Monduran Crew Boofheads.
    Boofheads ..... Mondy Crew

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yeah whitto we are wobbleheads!!!!!

Boys, any one tape the barra rounds and can send me a burnt dvd disc, I'll pay postage or what ever?

you on the board yet mate? mondy cup?

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Boys, any one tape the barra rounds and can send me a burnt dvd disc, I'll pay postage or what ever?
    Just in the process of removing the adds and burning for future reference.
    PM your address. I should get them off to you in a couple of days.
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Well 4 weeks bring it on im so ready its not funny should be a cracker of a time got some wood ready just incase we can light a fire and roast will be a must have

So who will be around between the 29th of Jan to the 7th of Feb and how do I know who is who. Can,t wait to get away for a few days and maybe catch up with a few of ya with a nice cold beer .
    Cheers Gav

gav am there from 22- 26 then about the 6th feb for a couple of days

shane

Just a Big Pond update Sunwater now has mondy at 25 percent so must still be alittle bit of run off finding its way into the dam

shane

Quote Originally Posted by gav73 View Post
    So who will be around between the 29th of Jan to the 7th of Feb and how do I know who is who. Can,t wait to get away for a few days and maybe catch up with a few of ya with a nice cold beer .
    Cheers Gav
    Hi Gav, most will be lobbing on the 6th and camping around the top camp kitchen, just look for boats with AF stickers. I will be with Deano and Nath, Deano's boat is a white Polly. Make sure you drop over and say gday.

Pete.

Hey Gav mate will be there Saturday mid morning to set up and on the water saturday arvo and in for a beer and a feed around the bush telly, as Pete said Deano's has a white Polly with suzuki on the back, I have a blue edge treker with honda on the back, oh and I wear a bloody great HAT

I am not 100% sure I can make it now.

I really need 2 x wheels and tyres + spare wheel before I even think about travelling north again.

Any one got any or know of any 14" XD ally or pre Au ally wheels for sale. If so let me know. Sourcing wreckers now but its really looking that good.

Cheers

Lee