Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Mondy summer sensations

Re: Mondy summer sensations

Nice one, still chasing that meter plus flathead, proving harder to get than a meter barra.

Peter

Hi Guys,
    Looks like we're going to be non starters for the summer sessions. At this stage we're not sure when our next journey north will be, hopefully not too long!!
    Hope you all have a ball (as we know you will)......we'll be enviously awaiting the reports.
    Cheers The Priestley's
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Looks like we're going to be non starters for the summer sessions. At this stage we're not sure when our next journey north will be, hopefully not too long!!
    Hope you all have a ball (as we know you will)......we'll be enviously awaiting the reports.
    Cheers The Priestley's
    Sorry, don't accept that.........................

Pete

Hi Guys,
    Cheers The Priestley's
    That's hard luck Kim, Sorry to hear that, sometimes we can't always do what we want for one reason or another........You guys will be missed.......Gee's what do we do now for RR not to mention Pancakes for Brekky.......Bugger.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    That's hard luck Kim, Sorry to hear that, sometimes we can't always do what we want for one reason or another........You guys will be missed.......Gee's what do we do now for RR not to mention Pancakes for Brekky.......Bugger.
    Bummer Kimmy and Rod will miss ya's not being there!

Whitto you just nominated yourself Breakfast cook for the trip cheers

Thats a bummer Roo and kim i might make them the rocky rd kim but i might have to use a laxative in the choccie then we will have a few more silverbacks on hills around mondy
    take care keep safe
    shane

Unhappy Re: Mondy summer sensations

Hi Guys,
    Cheers The Priestley's
    AHH CRAP!!!

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Bummer Kimmy and Rod will miss ya's not being there!

Whitto you just nominated yourself Breakfast cook for the trip cheers
    if ya making damper for brekky whitto, i will give it a miss....i have a spare pair of double pluggers that will do just fine...

deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    if ya making damper for brekky whitto, i will give it a miss....i have a spare pair of double pluggers that will do just fine...

deano..
    oh so cruel deano but if it like a brick then none for me . where is the main camp gunner be near the kitchen i gather or down in the genraotor area

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post

deano..
    That sounds like a plan Lads..........I might even use self raising flour this time just for something different.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

That sounds like a plan Lads..........I might even use self raising flour this time just for something different.
    that might work whitto

..........I might even use self raising flour this time just for something different.
    Geez your going out on a limb there Whitto.

Cheers Guys we'd love nothing more than to be there, we'll be there in spirit. God help the poor sucker I hand over my droppsies mantle too.
    We hope to get to Borumbah but will have to see how things pan out.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Cheers Guys we'd love nothing more than to be there, we'll be there in spirit. God help the poor sucker I hand over my droppsies mantle too.
    Cheers Kim.
    Ah Come on Kimmie and Roo I am sure there would be deckie spots available at borumba even if you did not want to tow the boat up , and you can keep your droppsies

on another note i just noticed the big pond back to 24 percent hope it stays there for the next 2 weeks or so as i like using the dirt ramp

shane

Cheers Kim.
    If you really want me to Kim, I can drop in and pick up the RR on the way through, Oh and your tackle box and the SS and the side scan

Just trying to be helpful.................

Pete.

And the pancake shake........

hahahaha Like I'd hand over the keys to my princess....Rod doesn't even get them especially now she has all the mods done.