• YES

31 24.60%
  • NO

95 75.40%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Licence Yes Or No

Re: Fishing Licence Yes Or No

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    Answer the question I asked. Given the fact that the majority of rec anglers do not want a rec licence, are you as a representative of Sunfish going to continue to push for a RFL?
    Your not paying attention Andy - "I personally" am in favor of a general rec license as opposed to what we current have in place & would support one based on the NSW model discussed here if given a choice.

"I" as chairperson of Sunfish Fraser Coast will support what the majority of rec anglers request in an effort to protect & enhance our fisheries for the future. I will also offer any experience I can on the benefits of what a general rec license could potentially achieve if structured correctly.

Let me know if your still not clear on my position.

Regards Scotto

Bla bla bla bla, heard all that BS before Scott.

Stu

No!!!!!!!!

So Scotto,

It goes like this, You "sunfish" supposedly represent the commercial side of the fishing industry (or so sunfish would like it to be), purely as you think this side of the industry has more govt influence on where the money will be spent.

So you are happy to have ECO fishers look after the grass roots membership, because, you (sunfish) think its too much hassle.

Yet you seem to think you will be placed in a position to spend the money that you will get for the RFL, (that is truly what you (sunfish) are up too).

Well why would anyone give you funding from an RFL when you dont represent the grass root fishermen paying for the license?? you have no right to be involved in where the money is spent because you do not represent the grass roots fishermen.

So Scottto No money for you my friend, remove the money factor from Sunfish and see how the change tone about the RFL when they are left out in the cold.. you watch them jump ship, onto supporting the grassroots of fishermen.

Sunfish think by leading the way with the RFL they will be elevated to a position of political power, where they will get some of the 25% "administrative overhead" involved in managing the money.

I also wonder if higher authorities within sunfish have seen what you are doing here on AF?? wonder what there opinons might be of you and your total disregard for the basic results of the 2 polls, which you have been provided.

Regards
    Honda.

Honda..from information I have received, Sunfish are NOT pushing for licenses.

To quote Scotto,

"I" as chairperson of Sunfish Fraser Coast.

Thats why I wonder if sunfish support Scotto.

Regards
    Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mitchell View Post
    Your not paying attention Andy - "I personally" am in favor of a general rec license as opposed to what we current have in place & would support one based on the NSW model discussed here if given a choice.

"I" as chairperson of Sunfish Fraser Coast will support what the majority of rec anglers request in an effort to protect & enhance our fisheries for the future. I will also offer any experience I can on the benefits of what a general rec license could potentially achieve if structured correctly.

Let me know if your still not clear on my position.

Regards Scotto
    Actually, I am paying attention. I am watching you dodge the question and contradict yourself at the same time.

But I am afraid it is pointless trying to reason with you. You have one idea and you are sticking with that. You refuse to entertain any other ideas, and you are not prepared to listen to the people you are representing.

NO,
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO...........
    NO
    Oh, Have a Merry Xmas

THE POOR MAN ALWAYS PAYS TWICE

Actually, I am paying attention. I am watching you dodge the question and contradict yourself at the same time.

* Please point out where I have contradicted myself Andy ?

But I am afraid it is pointless trying to reason with you. You have one idea and you are sticking with that. You refuse to entertain any other ideas, and you are not prepared to listen to the people you are representing.

*Actually the Poll I ran on our most prominent "local" forum shows the majority in-favor & the majority of the Sunfish Fraser Coast members are as well.

Regards Scotto

To Scott Mitchell..you are in no position to question anyone else about answering questions..I still want to know how much you sucked out of the rfl in NSW..or are you lacking in a certain department to answer the question..the parasite tag get a bit much did it ???

Majority of sunfish fraser coast..that branch has been pushing for an rfl for a while and each time it is rasied at state level it has been overwhelmingly defeated..like beating ya head against a wall Scott??

and round and round it goes..like a broken bloody record...and lots of us will fight against it forever and a day...no single group is the stakeholder in the fisheries and has the right to control how money is spent on it..every one owns it..but some egos seem to think they can control it..not going to happen.

scott i think both sides of this arguement are set in their minds about the RFL the only problem with your sde is will cost money for me to go fishingwhere now i can go down and throw a bait in and have some fun.

With the present system in which the government colect millions of us fishos can you tell me how much of it have sunfish or any other organisation have a say in where it is spent. my thought is sweet stuff all and that will be thesame under a RFL. i real think you are under some illusion that they will listen to you. they have experts and managers that they will think they know best. Once you open the gate it can never be shut and if it goes wrong as most of us expect you will have been responsible for the biggest and most destructive change in fishng in this state.
    and dont forget the coast goes from cooli to the gulf and if you think you can speak for every one that drowns a bait i think you need to rethink. i expect if a licence comes in half of the money will go in employing people to just check licences across the state that alone will be a massive effort. just seems that money will be raised and spent without any improvement to fishing. half od your list you provided is in studies and talk fests and research. i think closed seasons are a better way to let the stocks bounce back.

our way might not seem good to you but at least it doesnt drop us into money grabbing, without any proof or reasons for it.

kel........

I owe you an apology Scott..I did not realise that you are also an expert on evaporation rates on dams, flows into river systems, farmimg communities..wow..so many interests for one person to have...and even to thanking Garrett for something...I could not stoop that low I am afraid. You are out of my league...I don't have such vast knowledge as you. I think I will just continue reading the other parts of BnB now.

Quote Originally Posted by honda900 View Post

So Scotto,

It goes like this,

Regards

Honda.
    Honda - It goes like this - You have NO idea

Regards Scotto

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post

I owe you an apology Scott..

You are out of my league...

I don't have such vast knowledge as you.
    Yep - Scotto

I wonder if your true aim is supporting/backing what the majority of Rec fisho want, as your name seems to be popping up everywhere.
    Or are you running a program ?? to have your name highlighted across a number of wannabe proposals, so people will start thinking he no's what he talking about or are you aiming for something higher up the food chain and using the recreational anglers as fodder to gain this movement.
    regards