Thread: game fishing

game fishing

Goin out for to try and get some game fish spanish mackeral wahoo mayby even a marlin headin out the pin bar goin out to the 300m mark or some were out there on saturday not very expirienced with this kind of fishin but as they say there is only one way to learn just wonderin if i called get some tips of were to go what my best way of catchen these fish would be, i will be trolling mostly to deep for high speed jiging for me not that fit, any tips or marks would be greatly expierenced
    thanx

Re: game fishing

Often forgotten in posts and in magazines etc is the amount of time between fish, take a book!

Seriously it's hard work and can be very boring, not trying to turn you off in any way just giving a heads up.

Actually it's the reason i often give trolling a miss these days.

PS learn how to rig a swim bait and even a live bait IMO it can be more interesting than pulling lures only around all day.

cheers fnq

Re: game fishing

although i do not own a boat i have been on various charters, i agree with the live bait setup its quite fun knowing you have a livie swimming around out there ready to be smashed..

also if your not too deep and your over a reef or rubble you can always bottom fish in between bites